Chapter Twenty Nine

"I kiss you when you lick your lips, you like it wet and so do I, no you never waste a drip, I wonder how it feels sometimes. Must be good to you." 

Song: Blow

Artist: Beyonce

Selena

"I don't see how that benefits you." I say in confusion. 

"Exactly. If i go along with the merge it would be the biggest mistake i could make financially wise." He says while shaking his head.

"Well then don't do it." I shrug.

"It's not that simple." He sighs.

"Harry, yes it is. Have a meeting, make sure your CFO team is present to defend that your company won't be making any profit and then tell them no deal." I explain simply. 

After he got off the phone we both got fully dressed again. He had some things he needed to get done so i told him i would see him soon. But he was quick to grab my hand and make sure i stayed, he refused to let me leave. So here i sit, in a chair in front of his desk, helping him read over some files. 

"This is too damn stressful." He groans and pinches the bridge of his nose. 

"Stop being such a princess. It isn't as difficult as you're making it out to be." I chuckle as i flip the page. 

"Come here." He says. I look up to see him holding his arms out. 

I shake my head with a smile but stand up and walk over to him. He grabs a hold of my hips and turn me around and pulls me down onto his lap. My back against his chest as he hugs me from behind. "I hate these people." He muffles against my hair.

"I'm sure they hate you too." I giggle. 

A knock at the door sounds, Harry groans making me laugh a bit as i get off of him. I walk back to the chair in front of his desk where my purse is. Harry presses the button behind his desk that allows the doors to open. I decide to remain standing in case it's someone important and i need to go. A man walks in, tall, dark brown hair that's slightly wavy. As he looks up i notice his green eyes. He's dressed in grey slacks with a grey blazer and a white button up underneath, along with a silvery blue tie. 

"Added your finger prints to keep me out i see." The man jokes. He also has an English accent. 

"Yet here you are." Harry smiles and stands up from his chair. He walks over to the man and they exchange a hug. 

"Before i came here i wanted to say hello to Leah and Sienna but their office was locked." The man says.

"I allowed them to take the rest of the day off." Harry nods.

They walk further into the room and the man takes notice of me. I awkwardly shift in place and look down at my feet. "And who's this lovely young lady?" He asks Harry with a smile. 

"This is Selena Carter. Selena this is my father." Harry says as he puts his hand on my lower back. I was a bit surprised to find out this man was his dad. I see the resemblance but he looks almost as young as Harry. 

"Miss Carter" He smiles and holds a hand out for me to shake. 

"Mr.Styles." I greet shyly. I place my hand in his to shake and he lifts it and laces a kiss on the back of it. 

"Please love, call me Felix." He smiles. "Do you work for Harry?" He asks. 

"No. She's Niall's assistant." Harry answers for me. 

"Ahh okay." He nods. "Not to jump to the point but i stopped by because your mother insisted i tell you in person that we're still having that party for Gemma and you are to attend. No exceptions. Your mother's words exactly." He chuckles.