Balance Training [chapter 4]

Training with 3DM gear started today. It was simple, just some balance training, but it proved to be a challenge to one of you fellow comrades in specific. Eren was having trouble, and I sat there laughing at him. He would give me glares, but that didn't stop me at all.

The training eventually ended with Eren still not getting the hang of it.

"You know, for someone who has such a passion for killing titans, you kinda suck with this basic training," you spoke honestly while you were walking with Eren, Mikasa and Armin to the cafeteria.

"Way to be blunt," Armin mumbled from behind you.

"I don't suck, I just need more practice," Eren tried to explain himself.

"Yeah, you need more practice because you suck," you replied, earning a hit in the back of the head from Eren. "No need to get violent," you said while putting your hands up in a gesture of surrender.

"Eren, you shouldn't hit people because they're stating their opinions," Mikasa scolded him.

"Yeah, EreN," you said in a mocking sort of manner, "If I were to hit you for every time you said your opinion, you would have a concussion," you said, using exaggerated hand gestures.

"Whatever," Eren grumbled from beside you as the four of you entered the cafeteria.

"Armin, get us a table, and the rest of us will get food," Mikasa instructed, everybody following her command because it made sense.

"I'm gonna get Armin's food so he doesn't have to get up again," Eren said, still in a bit of a sour mood.

"You do that, boy that sucks with training," you teased.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Eren yelled, trying to hit you, but you dogged with a laugh.

"Good luck, boy who needs extra training because he sucks!" you yelled running away from him towards the table Armin occupied for the four of you. You had already gotten your food, so you didn't need to worry about going back over there.

"Stop bickering with Eren all the time," Armin sighed while hitting your shoulder playfully.

"Okay, dAd," you replied with a sarcastic eye roll.

"Never say that again,"Armin sweat dropped.

"Yessir," you said while shoving you face full of food.

"Ew, stop eating like that. You look like a chipmunk," Eren said as he sat down at the table with his and Armin's food.

"Ew, stop looking like that. You look like a sewer rat that just got out of a dumpster fire," you retorted.

"This is why no one likes you," Eren said back.

"Like anybody likes you anymore," you replied to his insult.

"Tons of people like me more than you," Eren defended.

"Let's test that theory out," you said before calling a group of people over.

"Oh boy," Mikasa sweat dropped, arriving at the table after overhearing the argument that was taking place.

"So, who do you guys like more, me or Eren," you asked, pointing at you and the latter.

"They're hopeless," Armin whispered, sighing a little.

"For real," Mikasa replied to Armin, which startled him a little because he thought no one heard him.

"Eren."

"y/n."

"y/n."

"Eren."