Walks [chapter 54]

hi. i just wanna say that if i were to write about season 4 then i would have to do a sequel to this book. i don't want the amount of chapters to get too high. sorry about that, but I'll post something letting you know if i do decided to write season 4.

"Where we going?" Sasha asked Levi for like the tenth time in the past 5 minutes.

"We're not going anywhere," Levi sighed, "I said I wanted to go a for a walk and you brats decided to come with me."

"That doesn't answer my question. Why don't I word it differently?" Sasha said while clearing her throat.

"This should be fun," Jean commented quietly as Sasha opened her mouth to speak once again.

"To where are thou feeteth taking us toith?" Sasha asked.

"What the hell was that?" Mikasa laughed with you as the two of you were lagging behind a little along with Eren and Armin. The Shiganshina squad😎.

"Feeteth? Toith?" you whispered while letting silent laughs escape your throat.

"Are those even real words?" Eren asked as he chuckled a bit while looking over at Armin for an answer.

"I don't think so..." Armin trailed off with a smile of amusement.

"I am just going on a walk to get some energy out. Originally, I wanted to go so I could get away from you feral children, but here we are," Levi monotoned as he turned around and sent a glare your way as you were the one who brought the entourage.

//Flashback//

"I'm heading out," Levi told you as he passed by you, giving no explanation on where he was going.

"Where you going?" you asked while setting down the book you were "reading". You were actually just crossing off words that you didn't like from the book.

"Just for a walk," Levi replied.

You gasped, "Really?"

"Yes?" Levi said in a question like format as he narrowed his eyes at you.

"Can I come?" you asked.

"Whatever," Levi rolled his eyes.

"Ok, give me a minute. I need to get some things real quick. It will take ten minutes at most," you said before getting up and running out of the room and towards your shared room.

Upon arriving, you grabbed a jacket since there had been a chilly breeze all throughout the week, and that day was not an exception.

"Where are you going?" Mikasa asked when she saw you grab your jacket, automatically bringing Sasha's attention towards you as well.

"Going on a walk with Levi," you responded with a pout because you didn't want this jacket, but it was the only one you had that was actually clean.

"Can we come?" Sasha asked as she set the game of checkers she was playing with Mikasa to the side.

"Sure, but you're going need to wait for me. I just need a minute to get something from Eren," you told Sasha as you threw your jacket on the ground next to your bed before kicking it under there.

"Ok," she replied as she got up and started stretching out her back. You left your room and made your way to the boys' room where they would all more than likely be hanging out since that's where most of their objects of entertainment were stored.

You opened the door to a chaotic mess.

Connie was crouched over in a fetal position, groaning in pain while cupping his private area for some reason. Eren and Jean were playing and intense game of rock, paper, scissors, Jean throwing things at Connie from time to time. And Armin sat on his bed reading a book peacefully, acting as if none of the stuff going on around him was happening.

"Uh, hi?" you said as you entered the room.

They all paused what they were doing, looking at you as you walked over to Eren.

"What do you need babe?" Eren asked.

"A jacket," you replied.

"There should be one on the far left side of the closet," Eren replied while gesturing towards the closet, "Why do you need it?"

"I'm going for a walk with Levi but all my jackets are either dirty or uncomfortable," you replied as you searched through the closet until you found the jacket he would always lend to you.

"I wanna go," Armin said as he stood up, "These things are getting on my nerves," Armin said as he gestured around the room, more specifically towards his roommates.

"I'm hurt," Connie pouted as he put a hand over his heart, or at least he thought he did.

"I didn't know you're heart was on the left side of your body," Armin said to Connie, noticing he put his hand over the wrong side, again.

"Now that's just sad," Jean shook his head in disappointment as Connie flushed form embarrassment.

"A walk you say?" Connie asked while sitting up, wanting the attention pulled away from him.

"Yeah..." you trailed off as you came out the closet with the jacket jumbled up in your arms.

"Can I come as well?" Eren asked.

"Mhm," you hummed while nodding, "Let's go."

With that, Eren grabbed your hand and started making his way downstairs with you and the rest of the boys, the five of you making a quick stop at your room to tell Mikasa and Sasha to come along.

When you got in the room with the whole squad trailing behind you Levi gave you a quizzical look.

"You said you needed to get something, you didn't mention getting the whole squad," Levi scowled as he stood up, knowing his peaceful walk was gonna be full of chaos.

"Whoops," you shrugged as you let go of Eren's hand to put on the jacket he was letting you use.

Levi 'tsk'ed before rolling his eyes and walking towards the door. You simply smiled, grabbing Eren's hand and skipping after the annoyed captain.

And somewhere along the walk, you ended up where you were now.

"This is so boring," Sasha dragged out.

"IF IT'S SO BORING THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME!" Levi finally snapped.

"We did it," you said out loud as you fist bumped Mikasa.

"Did what?" Armin asked the two of you.

"Drove Levi off the edge," Mikasa smirked as she placed her hands behind her head, doing the Killua walk.

"That was your goal?" Jean asked the three females in his squad.

"Originally, no. But when we realized he always managed to keep his cool we just collectively decided we would try our best to get him to crack," you shrugged, a light smirk dancing it's way onto your lips when Levi stopped walking and slowly started turning around.

The midget turned around fully, a glare that many would be scared of if they didn't know he wouldn't harm them.

"I. am. going. to. kill. you," Levi said in a threatening tone that you had never heard before.

"Uh oh," you said as your face contorted into one of actual shock.

"I think I'm actually going to die," you squeaked before starting to run back to the house, hearing various footsteps following after you.

"DON'T LOOK BACK MIKASA, Y/N, AND SASHA!" Armin yelled.

"HE'S RIGHT ON YOUR TRAIL!" Jean shouted.

"RUN HEIFERS!" Connie yelled at the top of his lungs.

"GO FASTER! HE'S GAINING ON YOU!" Eren joined in the shouting.

"They're screwed," Armin sighed as he watched Levi chase the girls off into the distance.

Eren let out a deep sigh, "Sometimes I wonder what is going through their heads," he said as he shook his head in disappointment before chuckling a bit.

"It's a pity that a full grown man is babysitting a bunch of stoned teenagers. Yet we're still considered humanity's best," Jean laughed.

"Yeah..." Connie trailed off, "Anyways, wanna get food?"