D Sizes [chapter 44]

sorry for not updating earlier today, but it's here now! And a bit longer!

"How did the experiments go?" you asked as everybody sat around the table after coming in from the recent tests.

You couldn't go today since Eren decided to rail you, fucking you senseless which made you loose the ability to walk for some time.

pft-

you wish

What actually happened was you knocked yourself out on the floor on accident, but nobody dared to wake you up since you were asleep, and that almost never happened. You had woken up about 30 minutes ago, but realized they left when you saw a note left on the table.

"My face got burned off ," Eren said in a monotone voice.

"Sounds fun," you said sarcastically while taking a seat next to him.

"Yeah, so much fun that I can't tell why I'm having trouble turning into a titan," Eren replied with the same amount of sarcasm.

"Don't be so down, I'm sure everything will turn out a-okay!" you chirped, almost instantly bringing up Eren's mood.

"I'm sure there's just something a little off. Maybe you need more time to recharge? I don't know, but I'm sur you'll get it right soon," Armin added on.

"Thanks," Eren smiled at you and Armin.

"No problemo," you said while holding up a peace sign.

"Can we have something to eat now?" Sasha asked.

"It'll take a minute or two," Historia said while standing up from the table.

"Why isn't the food ready now?" Sasha mumbled while pouting a bit.

"Because I was the only one here, and all of you complain about my cooking so I didn't make anything," you replied with a huff.

"Waiting for food is WAY better than having to eat the monstrosity you call cooking," Jean commented.

"Ungrateful shits," you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Call me whatever you want, I'm just glad I don't have to eat whatever you call cooking," Connie added.

"You try making food without being able to use a knife," you shot back.

"Y/n, you can't use a knife while cooking because last time you did you almost cut off your's and Marco's fingers," Armin laughed.

"Not my fault his fingers didn't move out the way," you pouted.

"And what about your own fingers?" Mikasa asked.

"Oh no, that was on purpose," you nodded.

Levi sighed, "Historia and y/n, can you go in the kitchen and make us some food? Historia, please teach y/n how to cook properly. And y/n, don't you dare touch a knife."

"No promises~" you sung while skipping into the kitchen.

"I'll make sure she doesn't," Historia sighed while getting up and following you into the kitchen like you were a toddler.    (let's be honest, who isn't a toddler in spirit?)

"Where are the knives?!" you yelled immediately which caused everyone to let out snickers.

//Timeskip because idk how to describe cooking when i can only make ramen//

"The food shall be served in a minute!" you yelled from the kitchen as you helped Historia plate the food she made.

"Did you learn anything from this?" Historia asked.