Demanding Elf [chapter 17]

"So which one of you is Levi?" you asked as you took a seat in the chair the blonde told you to sit in.

"I'm Erwin, and my friend here is Levi," the blonde responded while gesturing to the elf standing next to him.

"Cool," you said while holding up a peace sign, "So what did you want to talk with me about again?"

"I want you on my squad," the black haired one known as Levi responded in a monotone voice.

"Why should I be on your squad?" you asked while quirking an eyebrow.

"You really don't know anything about the scouts, do you?" Mr. Eyebrows asked.

"Bingo! Do you want a cookie for getting the answer right?" you replied while messing with your uniform.

"You're an annoying brat, aren't you?" Shorty pants asked.

"What a coincidence, my dad used to call me that all the time," you joked with a smile. This earned you a concerned look from Blondie and a huff from Mr. Edgy.

"Moving on," Erwin coughed, "The Levi squad is an elite special operations squad that is considered the best squad. If you join, the chance of humanity's survival could sky rocket. Would you consider joining?"

"Is Eren going to be there?" you asked while pointing at the boy in the cell.

"Depends," Erwin responded.

"Well what does it depend on?" you questioned further.

"If the jury decides to let him live. Many may think he's a threat, but we want him to be in the scouts because he may be our greatest ally. If they do let him live then he will more than likely be in Levi's squad. Why do you ask?" Erwin explained.

"You see Commander Eyebrows, Eren is pretty much the only reason I'm living. If he dies then I'm dead too. I'd like to keep an eye on him so his suicidal ass doesn't do anything reckless," you replied while looking towards the unconscious boy.

"Are you his girlfriend?" Levi asked.

"Nah," you replied shortly before turning your attention back to Shorty and Blondie.

"Wait, did you call me Commander Eyebrows?" Erwin asked with his face scrunched up.

"I guess I said it out loud on accident. Oh well," you shrugged your shoulders.

Levi sighed, "You're a tough brat. You managed to change the topic of the conversation within a few seconds."

"It's a talent," you said while flipping your hair with your hand in a sassy manner.

"Do you want to be on my squad or not?" the Shorty asked, anger evident in his voice.

"No," you replied while checking out your nails.

"Too bad. You're in my squad," the shorty demanded.

"You are acting like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum after not getting a toy he wanted," you responded while loooking at the famous Levi with an unreadable expression.

"Just shut up and accept the fact that you're officially apart of my squad," he replied with a scowl.

"So demanding, sheesh. Fine, I will be on your squad, with one condition," you replied with a smirk.

"And what is that?" your new captain asked cautiously while narrowing his eyes at you.

"I don't have to be respectful to you or anybody in your squad if I don't feel like it," you replied while also narrowing your eyes at him.