Day Off [chapter 32]

"Free day!" you cheered with your fists pumped in the air as you barged into the place your friends were hanging out for their day off, Eren by your side.

"Hello y/n," Christa greeted with a smile.

"Hello most precious female bean in the world," you replied with a nod of your head.

"Hello y/n!" Armin chirped at you.

"Hello most precious male bean in the world," you said with another head nod.

"Hey y/n, how are y-" Jean started to say before actually looking up at you, "What the heck are you wearing?"

"My crocs," you said as you flexed the shoes made for grandmas that are still very cool😎. (ik they don't have crocs, but for plot reasons yes they do)

"Not that, the other stuff," Jean said while gesturing to your outfit.

You were wearing a simple ducky hat with a pair of overalls. (pics below shall be wut ur wearing even though ik they don't make this in the anime)

     (pics below shall be wut ur wearing even though ik they don't make this in the anime)

"Respect the drip, Karen," you said to Jean as you showed off your clothes by doing a random pose

"Respect the drip, Karen," you said to Jean as you showed off your clothes by doing a random pose. (Gigi Hadid could neva)

"I like the hat," Sasha said as she walked up to you, taking off your hat and putting it on her head.

"Tis' very fighting m'lady," you bowed to Sasha while speaking in a formal tone.

"Weirdo," Eren chuckled while looking at you with a brow raised.

"Sure, but you like this weirdo," you smirked while tucking a piece of hair behind your ear, becoming Debby Ryan's twin for a moment.

Everybody looked at the two of you, thinking Eren finally confessed to you from what you just said. Eren flushed immediately, wondering how you got this information, and Armin realized you were only teasing so his excitement deflated quickly.

Armin sighed, "Nice joke."

"Saw right through me," you snapped your fingers, everybody else loosing hope for the two of you ever getting together. (imma torture u guys some more cos i have big plans for zé confession)

Eren let out a sigh of relief, glad nobody told you about the feelings he obviously had for you. Mikasa banged her head in disappointment against the table rather loud, gaining everyone's attention.

"Sorry," Mikasa apologized as she sat up straight, a red mark evident on her forehead where she hit her head.

"Anyways," Connie said, eager to change the topic, "What shall we do on this fine day?"

"Stay inside," you answered immediately.

"But the weather is so nice. Why would you want to stay inside?" Armin asked.

"Damn bugs, they eat me alive. Why don't we just play a game like truth or dare or something," you urged, taking a seat at the table everyone had been sitting and talking at before you and Eren arrived.

"Truth or dare? It's basic, but it can be fun..." Sasha said as she plopped down on the left side of you, "I'm in!"

"I've got nothing better to do, Christa?" Ymir said as she stretched her back out, looking down at her blonde um- friend.

"Sounds like fun!" the female ball of sunshine chirped.

"Mhmm," Armin hummed while nodding in agreement.

"Meh," Mikasa shrugged, telling us in her own way that she wanted to play as well.

"Bertold and I are in," Reiner jumped in. You gave him a quick glance, observing him a little as you were suspicious of him and Bertold for some reason. They just had something off about them...

"Connie, Jean?" you asked.

"We're in," Connie said for the both of them, leaning on Sasha a bit, an empty bottle in his hands.

"Cool, but why do you have that bottle?" you asked. (it's prolly not wut u think)

"A telescope," Connie replied while looking up at you with a grin, before looking through the glass bottle like it was a telescope.

"That's cool," you said while remembering something, "Eren?"

Said boy looked up at you from the map he found and was looking at, "Hm?"

"Wanna play truth or dare?" you asked him, giving him pleading eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that," Eren said to you as he looked around the room, anywhere but where you were.
Armin caught on pretty quick to what you were doing.

"Eren?" Armin asked, using a voice that Eren always had trouble saying 'no' to.

"No, don't start," Eren said while taking a glance at Armin before looking at you to let you know it applies to you and Armin.

And you? You didn't let him win.

When he locked eyes with you, you made the same expression from before, while Armin trapped him.

"Please Eren," Armin pleaded, causing Eren to loose the final battle.

"I hate you guys," Eren grumbled as he dragged himself to the spot next to you as it was the only one left unoccupied.

"You love me~" you cooed as you leaned against Eren's arm.

Eren looked down at you with a scowl before turning away with a slight smile that went unnoticed by you, but not by anybody else. Oh the amount of people that were going to blackmail him after that encounter...

ight, so this chapter is short because it would be too long for my liking if i were to put the game of truth or dare in this chapter so it's gonna be in the next one. that's why u get a double update today.