Rescue Mission [chapter 48]

how about we make a deal, yeah? i'll write a smut chapter if you guys can get me to 5k votes. ik it's a big goal, but i'll do it...

"To the underneath of some random building that I think is a church!" you cheered while pointing Marlin's watch towards the said building that supposedly held your boyfriend.

"Wait, that's a church?" Sasha asked dumbfounded.

"What else would it be?" Mikasa asked her.

"A place where a cult meets up or something. Man, I don't know. I just thought it wasn't a church," Sasha explained.

"Oi, badass trio. We need to get inside," Connie told the three of you as he approached the door of the church.

"Badass trio?" Mikasa asked, but didn't question it any further and instead just went over to where Armin, Connie, Levi, and Jean were already waiting.

"A cult house?" you asked Sasha, still on the topic from before.

"That's a good name for it," Sasha nodded, grabbing her chin in thought.

"A cult house!" you chirped while grabbing Sasha's hand and dragging her to where the others were waiting.

"Onwards, into the cult house!" Sasha said while pointing an arrow at the door.

"Did you just call this church a cult house?" Armin asked.

"Yes, but we will take it back if you do not see it as acceptable, master," you bowed, Sasha following your actions.

"Master?" Armin flushed.

"Yes, you are the ninja master," Sasha replied while staying in her bowing stance.

"Or, the master of ninjas," you added in unnecessary commentary.

Armin sighed, "I shouldn't have expected more... but how am I the ninja master?"

"You have successfully snuck up on both of us and scared us shitless without trying," you responded while standing up from your bow, Sasha doing the same.

"I don't remember that, but I guess it's fine," Armin shrugged.

"Get into serious mode, we're about to save Historia and Eren, but we're putting ourselves in a deadly situation. Take this seriously," Levi spoke in a tone you hadn't heard in a while.

"Yes sir," you replied, no playfulness in your tone, letting Levi know he got through to you.

"Good," he nodded before slowly opening the door, looking around the place to see if there was any enemies waiting directly on the other side of the door.

"Clear?" Jean asked Levi.

"Clear,"Levi nodded while signaling for you guys to follow him inside.

"Time to die~" you sung as your, but your tone and aura radiated pure malice.

"Armin, remember to stay up here with Hange and the others," Mikasa told her blonde friend as she went through the door.

"You don't need to remind me, Mikasa. I know my part," Armin said in a kind tone with an even kinder smile.

"It's under there, right?" Jean asked as he approached a trapdoor, being cautious of the door in case there are people waiting on the other side.

"Mhm," Levi nodded.

Sasha got her bow ready, an extra precaution for if someone did pop out.

"Open it," you said to him, not once removing your eyes from the door.

He did, but as soon as he did a single person came out, trying to shoot you with his guns. Sasha, being the quick bean she is, managed to shoot the other person before she got shot.

Some stuff from the show that I can't remember later...

"Eren, you lovable idiot!" you yelled upon seeing him and the other weird titan creature. He had some chains on, but to be honest it just made him more attractive. Especially since he was shirtless.

"Hurry up! We need to get him out so we can leave!" Jean yelled as he grabbed some keys from Historia and started undoing Eren's chains.

You, Mikasa, Historia, Sasha, and Levi were already backed against a wall, waiting for the others to finish. As soon as they did, they backed against the wall as well, having nowhere else to go.

"Is this the end?!" Connie yelled as things came crashing down.

"If so, I would like to say," you cleared your throat, "Mikasa was the one who spilled ink over all the papers!"

"I did not," Mikasa replied with furrowed brows.

"Yes you did, me and y/n saw you," Sasha responded.

"You want those to be your last words?" Jean asked as he watched every thing fall in horror.

"Yes," you nodded.

"Interesting..." Connie trailed off.

You looked beside you to see Eren, him doing the same.

"I love you," he mouthed.

"Love you too," you mouthed back, and just like that the man ran and jumped, turning into a titan in the process.

"Wasn't expecting that one," you admitted as you watched everything calm down when some sort of crystal like substance came from Eren's titan.

"Wow, I didn't know it did that," Sasha said from beside you with shock written all over her face.

"Eren? You alive?" you asked as you walked off the platform and to the nape of the neck where Eren typically emerged from.

As if on cue, Eren came out of the nape, sliding down the titan to where the others had already made their way to.

"Just leave me hanging," you rolled your eyes before sliding down the titan.

"Is everyone ok?" Eren asked.

"Yeah," Mikasa nodded while looking around at the new crystals.

"You did this?" Jean asked while waving his hand around, referring to the crystal structure.

"I think so," Eren nodded as he turned around and helped you up after hearing you fall from taking of your boots and sliding on the crystals wearing your socks.

"This is cool," you said to Eren with sparkles in your eyes as you looked around.

Eren pat your head with a large grin, "Thank you."

"Where exactly do we get out from?" Connie asked while looking around the place for any possible exits.

"You didn't notice it?" you asked.

"Notice what?" Levi asked you.

"The hole," you said while pointing up at the hole that had a little bit of the sky peaking through.

here's something my brother said to make someone laugh since it made me laugh.

me and him: *talking about season 1 of aot cos i'm forcing him to watch it*

him: *out of nowhere says* "serving grilled hot dogs to genocidal toddlers is a daily routine!"

no, like seriously. my younger brother is starting to get my humor and i love it.