Eren Looks Stupid [chapter 49]

"Thank ya, master," you said to Armin as he helped you up.

"I'm assuming some things went well," Armin started before slowly letting his eyes wander over to the big ass titan that was dragging itself on the ground, "And others, not so much."

"Correct!" you chirped as you whistled to get Birdie to come over as she had been one of the extra horses Hange lead over, upon your request of course.

"Hey girlie," you said as you patted your stead's mane, "Glad to see your still alive."

As always, you got a neigh in response.

"Oi, brat!" Levi called you over, "Got any injuries?"

"Nah men," you shook your head no.

"Leave her be, she's talking to Birdie right now," Eren said as he noticed your horse.

"Do you think I should ride you or go in the wagon?" you asked Birdie as if you could understand what your horse was saying.

"Hurry up y/n! We need to get going!" Jean yelled at you upon seeing you standing by your horse while everybody else had already been either mounted in their horse or sitting in a wagon.

"Shut yer trap," you flipped Jean off before hopping on Birdie.

You waited for everyone else to start moving, at least being a few yards ahead, before snapping the reigns to your horse. You sped past many people, slowing down to ride next to the wagon Levi and Eren were occupying. You were on the side nearest to where Levi was sitting as the really big titan from before was dragging himself across the ground and towards the walls was on the side nearest to Eren.

"What are we going to do about Giganta over there?" you asked while pointing towards the titan.

"Eren wants to attempt to control the titan like he did that one time before," Levi replied in a monotone voice.

"This should be interesting," you said while crossing your arms to get in a more comfortable position, letting Birdie take the lead.

"Stop moving!" Eren yelled for like the 10th time. Well, not those exact words, but it was similar to what he said before.

"I love you and all, but you look stupid," you said to Eren who had sit down to catch his breath real quick.

"I feel stupid," Eren admitted.

"That shouldn't really be out of the ordinary for you," Jean laughed as he passed by.

"Fuck off," Eren said to Jean.

The process of Eren screaming at the titan, sitting down to recharged his vocal chords, a squad member insulting him while he was resting repeated until we veered off course to a base to meet up with people at or whatever.

"Levi," Erwin called over the elf upon seeing him arrive at the meeting spot.

"Commander Eyebrows! Long time no see," you smiled while waving at the blonde commander.

"Nice to see you too, y/n," Erwin gave you a polite nod.

"No need to use manners," you waved his politeness off.

"I feel it is a nice gesture," Erwin replied.

"Well stop," you said in a serious tone, "It makes me feel bad for not being nice."

"I- umm ok?" Erwin questioned.

"Thank you Erwin," you smiled before walking off.

"She actually used my name," Erwin said flabbergasted.

"You have gotten respect points from her somehow, sir," Eren told Erwin before walking after you.

"What's the plan?" you asked while slamming the door open, a usual procedure when you walk through doors.

"Give us a minute to come up with one please," Armin said in a polite voice, masking the fear he had when you suddenly burst through the door.

"Yessir," you saluted before sitting down in a chair that was located in the corner.

You blanked out most of the meeting, tuning in only when they mentioned explosives. Nobody expected you to listen the whole time, as you never did in the past. They even had someone that was basically your assistant and gave you summaries of what was going to happen.

"Is this thing done yet," you groaned while sitting in your chair upside down.

"Pretty much," Eren yawned as he watched your "assistant" walk over to the two of you.

"What's the plan, and am I in it?" you asked her.

"Yes, you're part of the plan. They want Eren to turn into his titan, put explosives inside the big titan's mouth, have the guts or whatever fly everywhere, and the rest of the scouts to slice the guts in half to end it's life," the poor girl that had to summarize a two hour meeting into a few short sentences replied.

"Thank you," you chirped.

"No problem," the girl sighed before walking off.

"Now that this is over with, wanna go eat?" Sasha asked you and Mikasa from across the room.

"Of course bestie," you said to Sasha.

"Let's go before someone can stop us," Mikasa said as she started jogging towards the door.

"Why wouldn't we be allowed to eat?" Sasha asked.

"They closed the kitchen almost an hour ago," Mikasa replied.

You and Sasha stopped walking and looked into each other's eyes.

"Book it," you said before the two of you sprinted out of the room.

"Come on Mikasa!" Sasha yelled from atop her horse.

You and her had already been on your horses, ready to leave while Mikasa was still getting on.

"Let's go," Mikasa said as she snapped the reigns and her horse started sprinting, your's and Sasha's following her's.

Meanwhile with the others...

"What happened to Sasha, Mikasa, and y/n?" Connie asked while looking around the room.

"I think they were getting food," Eren replied while shrugging.

"But the kitchen closed an hour ago..." one of your superiors trailed off.

"... And there won't be anybody there," another superior trailed off.

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" Levi asked, "They rushed out of here so they could steal some food."

"Including Mikasa?" someone from another squad asked in disbelief.

"Who's going to supervise the other two?" Levi asked.

"Mikasa is like the mom of that trio. She keeps them out of trouble or gets them out of trouble as much as she can," Jean explained.

"Well most of the time, but there was that time when they all ro-" Connie started, but Armin covered his hand to save the trio on their way to the kitchen from getting in trouble.

"They what?" Erwin asked.

Eren's eyes widened, "Nothing," he said quickly.

"Do I know about this?" Levi asked.

"Yes," Jean nodded.

Levi thought for a moment before understanding what they were referring to,"We don't talk about that."

"Why not?" Erwin asked.

"In the words of y/n, 'you ask too many questions old man'," Eren said.

What happened?

Let's just say the three of you accidentally stole something valuable from a jewelry shop...