The Sea [chapter 64]

so it's decided. i'm making the college au eren x reader. i don't think this plot will really be involved but i'll keep the same energy this story has. idk when it's coming out, but definitely within sometime during this month. neways sorry to say, but this is the last chapter. thanks so much for the support! i really loved this journey and i hope i can continue to grow as an author. now time for the last chapter...

"Kill it!" you shouted as you saw a titan scooting it's way across the ground and towards the walls. It was sure going slow, but there wasn't a reason not to end it's life.

"Leave it be," Levi waved you off.

"Man," you sighed.

"Sir? Shouldn't we still kill this titan?" the whiny bitch, who's apparently named Floch, asked.

"No," he responded.

"But sir, it's a titan," Floch persisted.

"And? I said to leave it," Levi replied.

You smirked while getting off your horse, pulling out your dagger before stabbing it in it's side.

"What are you doing now?" Levi groaned when he heard the screech the titan let out from you stabbing it.

"I wanna see how fast this bitch can regenerate from a dagger wound," you replied as you pulled out your weapon before stabbing it in again a few more times just for good measure.

"We have calculations for that," Levi responded, but didn't bother to force you back on your horse.

"Yeah, but that's just on average. Each titan has it's own capabilities. They're all different in their own ways, just like humans. In all honesty that makes sense considering they are actually humans turned into titans," you responded as you watched the titans flesh slowly grow back.

"True..." Hange muttered as she stayed on her own horse.

"Anyways, we can continue," you said as you quickly stood up, wiping any dirt off your rear before bounding over towards your horse, hopping on her and waiting for Levi to proceed.

"Ok..." Levi said while snapping the reigns to his horse.

The ride continued for about another hour or two, no titans being spotted within that time frame. Eventually, you came to a cliff, and from that cliff you could see a mass area of water. You had found the one thing you thought you would never be able to find.

Well apart from a mom, a biological dad, Marlin, Marco, Harry, Bertold, Moblit, Erwin, empathy, a sense of dignity, shame, a will to live, productiveness, non-wasted academic potential, and fear, but that was about it. Ok, I lied. The list continues, but there isn't time to go into the whole thing.

"I fucking did it," you whispered to yourself as sparkles came to your eyes from finding the place you had set out to look for all those years ago.

"The sea..." Armin said in amazement.

All of you rode down to the bottom of the cliff where sand and water were waiting.

"A bitch!" you yelled while pointing at the area.

"I think it's pronounced beach," Armin said.

"Betch?" you asked while tilting your head to the side slightly out of confusion.

"Beach. Beeeeeeeach," Armin told you, making the 'e' longer so it was more noticeable.

"Beach?" you asked.

"Correct," he nodded before hopping off his horse, taking his shoes off and leaving them by his horse after dismounting.

You followed his actions, running into the sand as soon as your feet touched the grass that was just outside of the sand, making a border in a way. A small squeak was let out of your mouth from the sudden difference in texture under your feet, but you immediately got used to it, seeing it as therapeutic in a sense.