Machine [chapter 63]

what if i did a college au eren x reader instead of doing the cursed season 4? would u guys prefer that?

"There's a wonky titan over there!" you said excitedly while pointing at a titan that was walking lopsided and had many uneven body parts.

You were sitting on top of the wall with the squad, watching as Hange's device, made by Eren, smashed the nape of the titan's neck, killing the hoe.

"Pow!" Sasha shouted as the hammer thingy hit the nape of a titan that had been lured into the trap.

"Can I try and kill one?" Mikasa asked one of the people who were working the machine.

"We don't have permission from captain Levi or squad commander Hange, so no," someone replied.

"I knew being able to forge Levi's signature would come in handy one day," you said quietly to Sasha as you pulled out a piece of paper and started writing a note that would allow the three of you to use the machine. And to top it all off, you put his signature.

"Woah," Sasha gasped, "It looks exactly alike."

"Thanks, I've been practicing," you whispered.

"Let's go," Mikasa said with enthusiasm as she grabbed your arm and helped you up.

"We get to use killing machine!" Sasha said excitedly as she pumped both her fists into the air.

Armin was the only one who was actually paying attention to you girls since Levi was doing something, Jean and Eren were yet again wrestling, and Connie was too busy cheering the two boys on. Armin was a little scared to see what you were about to do, but also interested so he didn't say anything.

"Excuse us, sir?" Sasha said in the politest voice you had ever heard her use. "Captain Levi gave us a note saying we needed to operate the machine."

"Here you go," you said as you pulled the note that you tucked into your pocket out, letting the person read over it.

"Alright, but call somebody if you need help," the person said, believeing the note since the handwriting was the exact same.

They then walked off, leaving the most destructive trio alone.

"I don't know how this works, but we'll figure it out," Mikasa said as she inspected the machine.

"I think we just-" you hit a button which caused the hammer thing to godown and just barely hit a titan's nape.

"So that's how it works..." Mikasa trailed off as she traded spots with you.

"See what happens when you pull that lever," Sasha said as she pointed out the lever both you and Mikasa failed to notice.

You and Mikasa looked at each other before shrugging, Mikasa bending down to pull the lever. What did that do? shot some sort of signal off. Did the three of you know what you did? No.

You all looked at each other, giving confused faces before shrugging it off and going back to inspecting the machine.

"I don't think you guys should continue..." Armin said, coming up behind the three of you after having watched you send off that signal thing.

"I think we'll be fine," you waved him off.

"Your fault if you get in trouble," Armin whistled before walking off.

"Listen to Armin you chuckle fucker!" Marlin shouted in your head.

"Chuckle fucker? I'm gonna use that one," you replied, completely ignoring Marlin's warning.

"Mikasa and y/n are good negotiators. I think we will be fine," Sasha said as she pushed the button that released the hammer thing which killed another titan.

"Noice," you said with a slight smirk as you watched the titan collapse to the ground.

"Me next!" Mikasa said happily as she waited for another titan to go in the place of the other.

She was about to push the button but a hand slapped her's away.

"What the fuck?" she said in utter confusion, looking up at the person who decided to ruin her fun.

She was met with a fuming Levi and a Hange who was trying to hold back her laughs. Her face turned from an eager one to a disappointed one in a matter of milliseconds, her smile being dropped completely.

"Dude, Mikasa was about to slay a titan. Why the hell did you stop her?" you groaned while using over dramatic hand gestures.

"You three sent off an emergency flare that means the machine somehow broke. And who even gave you permission to use this?!" Levi snapped.

"You did sir. Do you not remember?" Sasha asked, faking her own innocence.

"What?" Levi asked in utter confusion.

"Yeah, you signed this note," you nodded, playing along with the act as you pulled out the note you forged, handing it to your captain.

"What the-" Levi said as he read over the note, seeing how identical the handwriting was to his own. "There's no way I wrote this..."

"But you did," Mikasa nodded, her voice not once faltering from the lie she told.

"I hope you idiots get caught," Marlin scowled.

"Shut it Big Booty Judy," You snapped.

"I- That's a new one," Marlin laughed a little.

"Wait a minute- y/n, I swear to the walls," Levi trailed off, things slowly starting to click with him, "If you have figured out how to forge my signature..."

"Surprise," you said with a smile while giving jazz hands, backing away a little so you could easily make your escape.

"Cover blown," Sasha said while also subtly backing up.

"Run bitch," Mikasa said before booking it towards the boys, hoping to use them as shields.

"Eren! I need help!" you yelled as you ran towards him, making him look up at you.

"What did you do this time?" he groaned as he looked behind you to see a fuming Levi.

"I forged Levi's signature on something, and he found out, and now he's going to kill me!" you yelled in response as you dived behind Eren's back.

"What possessed you and told you that was a good idea?!" Eren asked as he watched Sasha dive behind Connie and Mikasa dove behind Jean.

"Hange's sleep paralysis demon," you replied as you peeked over Eren's shoulder to see Levi being held back by Hange, thrashing around in hopes of escaping her.

"Does it have a name?" Sasha asked while looking over at you.

"Mhm," you nodded, "Sergio!"

ight so i posted the first chapter to the bakugo fic and i'm only promoting it here since ik notifications are being a bitch. neways if i did the college au i would probably make them twitch streamers of some sort...