Contour [chapter 52]

donor, i repeat DO NOT question the contents in this chapter...

"What are the two of you doing," Levi asked as he entered the room where the squad was split up doing their own things.

The attention turned to you and Sasha as that was who the captain was talking to.

"Nothing..." you said in a tone that made Levi even more suspicious, but the two of you didn't help your case when you pushed something towards Sasha and she started hiding something else along with the item you handed her under her legs.

"Sasha?" Levi asked, causing the mentioned brunette to flinch a little before she slowly locked eyes with the captain. "What are you hiding?" he asked with his eyes narrowed at her.

Sasha started sweating nervously, "Nothing sir," Sasha was able to say without her voice faltering.

"Oh yeah, Sasha? Would you mind moving your legs?" Levi asked, specifically targeting Sasha as she was the one who was hiding the things, she also was the only one out of the two of you that was intimidated by the gremlin known as humanity's best easily.

"Um, I can't," Sasha replied, her eyes looking towards the ceiling as she thought of an excuse, "If I move, my period blood would get everywhere. And we don't want that, now do we?" she asked.

"Sasha," Levi sighed, "Your period is synced with y/n's and Mikasa's, and they had their's last week so it is physically impossible for you to be on your period."

"Woah, you actually pay attention?" you gasped.

"Kinda hard not to when almost half of your squad just doesn't show up one day because of cramps," Levi rolled his eyes.

"I see," Sasha nodded her head while grabbing her chin.

"Back the topic at hand," Levi snapped back as he once again narrowed his eyes at Sasha.

"Heh, uh..." Sasha trailed off.

"Y/n," Eren said while snaking his arms around your waist as he laid his head on your shoulder, "What're you and Sasha getting into?"

"I promise you, it's nothing illegal," you responded.

"That does not boost my trust in you," Levi sweat dropped.

"It should," you shrugged, being careful not to crush Eren's face in any way.

"I don't have the patience for this," Levi sighed before kneeling down and moving Sasha's legs, forcing the things she was hiding to be out in the open.

"Ruh roh raggy," Sasha said with sad eyes as she looked up at you.

"Is this makeup?" Levi asked.

"Told you it wasn't anything illegal," you replied with a nod of satisfaction.

"What are you doing with makeup?" Mikasa asked, now interested in what you and Sasha had planned on doing before you got busted. (Candace do be having trouble busting Phineas and Ferb😬)

"We wanted to give a few people surprise make overs," Sasha replied.

"But none of the girls here even wear makeup..." Connie trailed off, "So where did you get it from?"

You and Sasha exchanged glances, having a silent conversation with each other.

"We borrowed it," Sasha said.

"From who?" Jean asked.

"A shop owner who doesn't know we borrowed the makeup from her shop," you replied while giving a crooked smile.