Horse Ride [chapter 57]

"Here we go, go, go, go~" you started singing as you arrived with your horse on top of the wall, waiting for your turn to go down the elevator.

"On an adventure~" Sasha sung.

Half of your squad was already on the grounds outside of the walls since they could only fit about half of your squad on one elevator thingy. However, the cart had come back up so you, Mikasa, Sasha, and Jean were able to go down and meet with the rest of the Levi squad.

The 8 people in the Levi squad regrouped at the bottom, meting up with Hange and Erwin so the formation could be put together.

"Let's gooooo!" you said with your arms raised in the air out of excitement after snapping Birdie's reigns, letting her know she could start moving.

"Keep your hands on the reigns!" someone yelled from behind you, not knowing of the intelligence of the horse you were riding.

"I'm good!" you yelled back as you placed your hands behind your head, continuing to let your horse take the lead.

The horses continued sprinting until the sun set, the horses slowing down to walk so titans wouldn't wake up from noises.

"I'm bored," you huffed as you looked around the dark forest you were currently going through, your attention focusing towards a lantern that started moving in a different direction after the whole group came to a stop.

"What's going on?" you whispered to Eren who was beside you.

"They spotted a titan and are checking if it's awake or not," he replied, the news causing you to perk up.

You hopped of your horse, making a bit of noise which pulled some people's attention to you as you slowly approached the titan who had a lantern in it's face, somebody testing the waters to see if the titan would snap.

"It's all good, we can continue," the person said as they started walking back towards the other scouts, not noticing when you silently passed him and sat right in front of the titan.

"Forward-" Erwin started to say, but was cut off by Eren.

"Hold on, where's y/n?" he asked as he frantically looked around for your figure.

"Sitting in front of the titan," Sasha pointed as she watched you pull out your dagger, slowly raising it above your head so you could stab the titan.

"What are you doing?!" Eren shrieked as he hurriedly got off his horse and ran over to you, tackling you to the ground right before you could stab the titan.

"I wanted to stab it," you replied nonchalantly.

"And risk more titans coming over here because of the scream it would let out?! Yeah, no," Eren sighed as he took your dagger, picking you up and dusting off your clothes.

"Psycho," Mikasa shook her head as she chuckled, hopping off her own horse to help get you on your's.

Once the three of you were secure and on your horses, the formation started moving again.

"Don't get off your horse at all until we get to Wall Maria," Levi told you as his horse trotted along side your's.

"What if I need to get off it because I'm in a life or death situation?" you asked.

"Well of course that's an exception dip shit," Levi scowled, the tiny smile tugging at his lips contradicting his tone.

"Yes sir," you said, Levi ruffling your hair before going past you and catching up to master Hange and Commander Eyebrows.

You let out a sigh, "If only we could take a break so I could set things on fire..."

"That would be fun..." Armin mumbled.

"See?! He gets me!" you said while pointing to the the blonde who thought nobody had heard him.

"Shut up," Jean groaned at the sudden noise, hitting you on the back of your head lightly as he passed by you on his horse.

"Hey!" you whined.

"-Is for horses," Connie finished of the sentence you didn't even know you started.

"Oh, so Jean?" Eren asked with a playful smirk tugging at his lips.

"There's no coming back from that Mr. Horse," Sasha said to Jean as she snickered a little.

"I- Are you body shaming me?" Jean gasped dramatically as he put his hands over his heart to show that he was offended.

"No, I'm just saying your look like a horse," Eren shrugged.

"I do not," Jean furrowed his brows, now getting annoyed.

"Do too," Eren shot back.

"You know what?" Jean asked as he made his horse get closer to Eren's before starting to hit him. Eren started hitting back, that being his only option really.

"Oop," Connie said as he brought one hand up to his mouth, "The girls are fighting."

"Are we almost there?" you asked Levi.

Now, Levi was starting to get annoyed with his squad, wondering why he even chose them in the fist place. But he did it, he fucked up, and now he's stuck with them.

"Shut up," Levi said while turning around and glaring at his squad. "And you two, stop fucking fighting."

"I think we made the dwarf mad..." you trailed off as you looked at him.

"Pft-" Sasha put a hand to her mouth, trying to hold back her laughter, "D-did you j-just call him a dwarf?"

"Yes," you nodded as you watched Levi steadily slow down his pace, getting closer and closer to you.

"Oh hell naw," you said as you also started slowing down so you wouldn't get hit.

"Just continue to the Wall without another word," Levi said through gritted teeth.

He got nods and hums of agreement, none of the squad members stupid enough to break that rule for the time being.

The old man was pissed, and was definitely starting to get a headache. He couldn't just go to sleep to drown out the noise so he was stuck listening to whatever you guys decided to talk about.

Those few hours you had to ride silently were torture.

"Hey bitch," Marlin said.

"Wassup stupid," you replied.

"So like, we're kind of getting close to our homes. Do you think they'll allow us to go see them?" Marlin asked.

"Probably, and if not I could always sneak away," you replied.

"I see..." Marlin hummed, "Well good luck then."

"Thank you fair sir," you replied.

i want candy, but i can't have candy. why not? i'm broke and my parents won't buy any for me. 'tis a sad day...