Paperwork [chapter 28]

"Adam, Ella, and Frankie say hi," you told Levi as you entered the room where he and the rest of your squad were doing paperwork.

"Who are they?" Eren asked Levi, to which the captain shrugged.

"Who are they?" Levi repeated, asking you.

"Some kids I met in the street," you sighed.

"Why did you seem so down?" Petra asked.

"I'm just tired," you replied while plopping down next to Eren and putting your head on his shoulder.

"Why are you tired?" Eren asked while rubbing your back.

"Well when I met those kids I told them my name because they asked," you started explaining, "And apparently I'm famous or something so that attracted attention."

"You already made a name for yourself?" Oluo asked shocked.

"Yeah, it's something like Crazy Titan Killer y/n. Why do I even have that name? I'm not that crazy," you pouted.

"Yes you are and you probably got that name because of how close you get to getting eaten by a titan before you actually kill it, just like Hange. Except you got on my squad, so that probably boosted your popularity even more," Levi replied.

"This is what you feel like when you don't have escorts? I feel so sorry for you," you said as you looked at your captain.

"Do you want your own escorts so you don't have to deal with that when you're walking around the city?" Gunther asked.

"Either that or I just stay here for most of the day," you replied with a sigh.

"You get bored too easy," Eren commented.

"Bring Connie and Sasha, and I'll always be entertained," you responded.

"No, you guys would accidentally set this place on fire if nobody was watching you," Eren sighed.

"Yeah, accidentally..."you trailed off while avoiding eye contact with anybody.

"Do you even do your paperwork?" Eld asked you.

"I'm supposed to do paperwork?!" you gasped.

"I'm taking that as a no," Eld sighed.

"I do her's because I don't trust her to fill it out correctly," Levi glared at you.

"I can so!" you whined.

"Oh yeah? Try this one," Levi challenged, handing you a sheet of paper with many boring words.

"Where's the flavor?" you asked yourself while grabbing a pen and filling the sheet our correctly.

Eren looked over your shoulder, "I didn't think you would actually do it."

"I told you I could," you replied while handing the paper to Levi for him to check it.

"Well everything looks correct," Levi muttered before looking back up at you, "Are you sure you can do all of your work without putting in a bullshit answer?"

"No I am not, but I can try," you replied with a nod.

"That did not boost my trust in you," Levi sighed before handing you half of your paperwork.

"I'll show you Shorty," you declared before doing your work at a quick pace.

Levi was right, you did put down a few faulty things, but you couldn't help it. The paper seemed so bland, so why not spice things up? You asked Levi if he wanted to double check your work, but he said he didn't care if you did it right or not. Levi knew you were going to put something stupid down so he gave you the less important papers, and filled out the work that actually mattered a lot.

What a dad, knowing his own kid's limits... (if levi was actually my dad he would throw me out within 5 seconds🥲)

"I think I did a pretty good job," you said while standing up to go and put the papers on Levi's desk so he could give them to whoever they were supposed to go to.

"Sure you did," Eren said while narrowing his eyes at you, also getting up to put the work he finished on the captain's desk.

"I did!" you defended yourself.

"Ok..." Eren said, still not believing a word.

"How dare you not believe me," you gasped dramatically.

"I never said I didn't," Eren said, not trying to convince you at all.

"Meanie," you grumbled as you reached the office the two of you and set out to.

The two of you put your work on Levi's desk in separate piles. You were about to walk back to where everyone else was, but you started to feel an ache in your foot.

"I need you to carry me," you said to Eren while starting to limp a little.

Eren turned around to see you actually needing some help. He crouched down, his back facing you, "Hop on."

"Thank youuu," you beamed while jumping onto the boys back.

He hooked his arms under your thighs for more support. You put your hands on both his shoulders, getting more comfortable on his back before leaning into him and placing your chin on his shoulder.

"What if I ran into that room like your horse..." Eren mumbled before chuckling at his own idea. You were really rubbing off on him.

"Do it you coward," you said to him.

"Is that a challenge?" Eren asked you.

"...yes," you replied, which caused Eren to start running with you on his back.

You giggled, "Onwards, noble steed!"

"Beep, beep bitches!" Eren yelled as he ran past a shocked Gunther and Eld.

"Are they going to get in trouble?" Gunther asked as he watched the two of you run down the hall.

"Probably not since y/n is part of it, and I'm pretty sure Levi has a soft spot for her," Eld replied before the two of them went back to doing whatever the were before.

"I have arrived!" you yelled as you and Eren burst through the door to the room everyone was hanging out in, well minus Eld and Gunther who were doing a quick errand.

Erwin and Hange were also there, seeming to have just arrived.

"What are the two of you doing?" Levi asked with wide eyes as you had shocked him with your sudden loud entrance moments before.

"Piggyback ride!" you shouted excited.

"My ears," Eren groaned as he was going deaf from the amount of times you had yelled in his ears.

"My bad," you chuckled.

"Mini me!" Hange yelled after coming down from her state of shock.

"Master Hange!" you yelled back.

"Stop yelling in my ear!" Eren yelled at you.

You looked at Eren before cupping your mouth with your hands. You leaned into Eren's ear, everyone watching you carefully.

"How about," you whispered, "NO!" you yelled.

"My fucking ears!" Eren yelled, definitely deaf now.

"I'm going to take that as my cue to leave..." Erwin said while giving you a strange look, "Come on, Hange."

"Bye Mini me!" Hange waved as she exited the room.

"Bye Master Hange!" you replied while hopping off Eren's back.

not my dumb ass forgetting to post this...

that's why this is so late😐 (like by 3 hours).