Murderers [chapter 45]

Some stuff happened, Eren and Historia were probably going to get kidnapped, the Military Police are now enemies, we're fighting some people who are trying to kills us with guns, and Armin and Jean are being used as bait in a way. Was that a pretty good run down?

Anyways, you sat on a roof with Levi and some other extra, spying on everyone for back up or something like that. Honestly, you were paying zero attention to the meeting and the plan when they were going over it.

"Do I get to murder people?" you asked Levi as you started getting bored.

"Depends on how this all plays out," he sighed while continuing to keep track of his squad.

You went back to playing with your dagger, but stopped when you heard 3DM gear being used, and as a natural instinct you decided to move from where you were and see who was using the gear.

"Look out!" Levi shouted as the extra got shot.

"That's gonna leave a mark," you winced as you landed on another roof, some people keeping track of you and pointing guns at you.

"Y/n, don't die!" Levi shouted as he started going in the other direction, most of the people following him.

"Can I go crazy?" you asked him.

"Do whatever brat, just stay alive!" he yelled while starting to get shot at.

"Why hello," you said to someone who had their gun pointed at you, about to pull the trigger, but they were being rude and didn't respond.

"Do you have no manners? You're supposed to greet someone when they say hi," you said while getting ready to zip away.

"Shut up," that person groaned before pulling the trigger, but you moved a millisecond before and narrowly missed the bullet.

"Too slow~" you sung as you got behind the person who wasn't able to track you as you moved too quick and in too many different possible directions.

You got on that person's back, grabbing their guns and taking them, and right before they could do anything to get them back, you stabbed them in the leg. It wasn't anywhere vital so that person would live, but they definitely weren't going to be back in action anytime soon.

"Thanks for the guns!" you yelled as you grappled away from the person and onto another roof in hopes that nobody else would come for you.

But you just had to be wrong. There were more people using 3DM gear, approximately two, but they were heading straight towards you.

"This going to be a long day," you sighed before turning around and throwing your dagger in one persons stomach and shooting another in the chest which would more than likely kill both since you were going to get your dagger back and that would make one person bleed out, and the other got shot in the chest. They both plummeted to the ground, causing you to go after the one with your dagger.

"Sorry, rest in peace or whatever," you said to the person who was looking up at you before taking back your dagger from their stomach.

You looked up to see Levi zipping past you. He took a swift look down to see your hands with a bloody dagger, letting him know you weren't being killed anytime soon. As soon as he passed, another three figures came after him, you quickly aiming and shooting one down.

"Thank me later!" you yelled before running in a different direction in hopes of finding someone from your squad.

You eventually saw Mikasa and you were heading towards her, but stopped when someone with the strange 3DM gear that the other people were wearing landed in front of you.

"Oh come on! Can I not get a break?" you asked before getting shot at, but of course you were able to move quick enough.

"This is so annoying," you sighed as you shot her in the back when you made it behind her. After she fell down, you made your way to Mikasa, who you still had sight of.

"Mikasa! I'm out of the loop, what's going on?!" you asked while running towards her.

"Eren and Historia are getting kidnapped," Mikasa said as she stopped running to look at you.

"Oh shet," you said as your eye widened slightly.

"Yeah, now come one. Armin and Jean are near the cart that stole them," Mikasa told you as she started running again, using her 3DM gear to move quicker.

You and her eventually located the cart, seeing Jean and Armin already inside.

"Idiots!" you shouted before jumping in the cart as well.

"You're one to talk," Jean said as he pushed the people who were driving the cart out and got in the front with Armin.

Some stuff happened that led to Armin shooting someone.

"Holy shit, go Armin," you said as you looked down at the lifeless body.

You kicked the body, poking at the person's cheeks before getting bored and throwing the body out of the cart.

"The person who is dead goes round and round, round and round, round and round," you started singing while clapping happily, "the person who is dead goes round and round, all through the town."

You cackled before you blanked out, which led to you sitting in a storage unit with no Historia or Eren since they got kidnapped.

"I actually killed someone," Armin shakily said while looking down at his equally as shaky hands.

"Ah, don't worry," you said while patting him on the back gently, "I killed like 5 people!"

"That's not something to brag about," Jean scolded you.

"Well I take pride in my bodycount, and no one can stop me," you replied.

"Weirdo," Sasha murmured while placing her head on your lap so she could fall asleep.

"You're sleeping on a murderer's lap," you told Sasha while taking her hair out of her ponytail and starting to braid it.

"That's nice," she said in her half-awake state before actually passing out.

uhhh i forgot what i was going to do in this chapter, but what i wrote was definitely not it, but that's all i could come up with. neways should i like make a smut chapter if i reach a certain goal? like it would have to be one that's hard to reach since i have never written smut before, but i mean i would still do it.

idk, but i'm running off of 5 cups of coffee, 2 brownies, and a hour of sleep. now i'm 99% sure that isn't healthy, but i feel fine. well except for the fact i twitch ever minute or so, but i think that's just the caffeine...