Put a Finger Down... [chapter 47]

quick little a/n at the beginning of this chapter. i just wanna thank u all for all the support and love ur giving me. it makes me happy to see people say they get excited when i post another chapter to this weird story. like words can't describe how thankful i am. also, when you say i love y/n, you're saying you love me cos this how i act irl. no seriously, i have like no filter, and ik what i'm doing too. i just don't care lmaoo.

also this is a double update because i checked the tags and rn i'm #1 in crackfic, attcktitan, attackontitan, and marlin. sure, the marlin one isn't very impressive but idc. i'm proud of myself.

anyways, sorry for waisting your time, you can read the chapter now!

"So we have hostages?" you asked, earning you a nod from master Hange, "And you want me to help you torture them to get information out of them?"

"Yes," Levi nodded to confirm what you were saying.

"I get free range in this, right?" you asked while trying to hold back a sadistic smirk.

"Sure, but we want to harm the as little as possible," Levi replied.

You clicked your tongue, "You probably shouldn't ask me for help then. Minimal damage to me is like maximum damage to you. Sorry."

"Ah man," Hange slumped her shoulders.

"At least your honest," Levi sighed while sending you back up to where the rest of the squad was.

"What did they need you for?" the ninja master asked immediately upon seeing you evolve from the door. (is evolve the word i'm looking for?)

"Nothing much," you replied.

"Cool," Sasha said while grabbing your arm and dragging you to the table they were sitting at.

"Anyways, what were you guys doing while I was gone?" you asked.

"Nothing much, just playing a friendly game of put a finger down," master- I mean Armin replied.

"Cool, can I play?" you asked.

"Of course!" the ball of sunshine chirped.

"Let's just start over," Connie said while putting the eight fingers he had down back up.

"You're just saying that because you were losing," Jean glared at the baldy.

"Pft- no I'm not," Connie stated in a not so convincing tone.

"Sure," Mikasa said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"Not Mikasa too," Sasha laughed quietly.

"Whatever, just start the new game," Connie grumbled.

"Me first!" Jean said loudly before anyone else could volunteer, "Put a finger down if you are pretty much bald."

Connie put his pinky finger down.

"Fine, put a finger down if you look like a horse," Connie snapped while shooting a glare at Jean.

"If you're saying I look like a horse, no I don't," Jean replied.

"Sorry to break it to you buddy, but yes you do," Sasha said in a semi-sympathetic tone.

Jean put a finger down hesitantly. You chuckled at the interaction.

"Put a finger down if you're a bottom," Sasha said.

Armin put a finger down.

"At least he's honest with himself unlike some people," Jean said as he snapped his head towards you who didn't put a finger down.