Gorilla Grip😼 [chapter 51]

alright, i'm lowering the voting number to 2.1k since i really want to post the smut chapter, but i also want to hit a goal to feel some sense of accomplishment...

"Let's goooo!" you cheered as you arrived on top of the walls, looking down at the big ass titan that was required to be killed.

"Calm the fuck down," Levi grumbled, still a little cranky from being woken up from his nap.

"Uh- Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" you rolled your eyes while crossing your arms.

"I will stab you to death," Levi glared at you.

"Nobody's stopping you," you shrugged while holding your arms up so Levi could have easy access to your stomach so he could do a lil stabby stabby.

"Actually, yes there is," Connie added himself as he pointed out Erwin's hand holding into Levi's arm as if letting Levi go would be the equivalent of letting a feral Ingrid- I mean dog off it's leash.

"Let him go, I can take him," you told Erwin while nodding your head slightly.

"No she can't," Sasha laughed.

"Please don't lie to yourself," Mikasa joined in Sasha's teasing, letting Sasha lean on her shoulder as she crossed her arms with a smug smile on her face.

"This is a hate crime," you screeched while running over to Mikasa and Sasha, preparing to make all three of you fall to the ground.

"Shit-!" Mikasa yelled as she realized what you were doing, but still not trying to move out of the way as she knew she didn't have enough time to move.

The three of you crashed onto the top of the wall, letting out groans of pain before laughing off the pain.

"Again, again!" Sasha cheered as she sat up, grabbing your's and Mikasa's arms so you could sit up with her.

"Yeh, but next time I want to be on the receiving end," you nodded while smiling happily.

"But I don't want to be the person pushing you over," Mikasa thought out loud.

"Then Sasha will do it, and the time after that you'll do it so then it's all fair," you compromised.

"Deal," Mikasa nodded before looking at the hand that had been extended out for her to take.

In front of you, Sasha, and Mikasa stood three of the guys from your squad. Connie in front of Sasha with his hand extended, Armin doing the same for Mikasa and Eren retracting his hand as he saw you look at it.

"Rude," you pouted as you watched Armin and Connie help Mikasa and Sasha up.

"Oh shut up," he mumbled before bending down and grabbing both your arms and pulling you up, letting you do absolutely no work to get yourself up. "Better," he asked with a tiny smirk.

"Never mind," you muttered while brushing off your pants.

"Brats," Levi rolled his eyes before looking down at the titan that had gotten even closer to the wall.

"I wanna jump down and let it..." you trailed off, clearing your throat as the squad's attention went towards you, "Gobble me, swallow me-"

You wanted to continue, but Sasha covered your mouth as she started cackling.

"Stop- if we're about to die, this is not what I want your last words to be," Sasha managed to say in between laughs.

"But those would be some epic last words, you have to at least admit that," you said while looking at Sasha with expecting eyes.