Truth or Dare [chapter 33]

here's a lil treat😉

"Can I ask somebody first?" Connie asked while raising his hand as if to be chosen by a teacher to do something.

"Sure," you replied with a shrug, subconsciously grabbing Eren's hand and holding it as it had become a routine.

"Ok," Connie said excitedly, "Jean, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Jean answered with no hesitation.

Connie started smirking a devious smirk, "I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room."

"If you insist," Jean said as he got up and gave Mikasa a peck on the cheek.

"Oop- Facts," you said as you watched Jean sit back down.

"Don't you like?" Christa asked while eyeing Eren at the end.

You got up and covered Eren's ears.

"Ok, so I totally like this weirdo, but like Mikasa. She's fucking hot, and not amount of argument can debunk that fact," you finished and uncovered Eren's ears when you did.

"What was that for?" Eren asked.

"No reason," you whistled, "Anyways, who's going next?"

"Me!" Sasha yelled, making you go slightly deaf.

So this is how Eren feels...

"I feel sorry he has to put up with your annoying ass," Marlin chuckled.

"Excuse you?" you sassed.

"You heard me," Marlin sassed back.

"You win for now, but that's only because I want to pay attention to this game..." you muttered.

"Go for it," Armin said.

"Alright! y/n, truth or dare?" Sasha asked you.

"Normally I would choose dare, but today I feel like going out of my comfort zone, so truth," you replied.

"Isn't it that you normally choose dare to go out of your comfort zone?" Christa questioned with her brows furrowed.

"Yeah, but y/n's just, how do I say this without being a jack ass, special," Ymir answered.

"Oh, I see," Christa said before going quiet so the game could continue.

"Ok y/n, what are three words that make you uncomfortable?" Sasha asked.

"Moist, slurped, and fork," you replied.

Eren scrunched up his nose, "I can understand moist and slurped, but fork? Seriously?"

"There's a story behind that," you replied, dragging all attention to you, "Ok, so one time at 3am I was laying my bed staring at ceiling because everybody else was asleep and Levi was going to kill me if he heard make one more sound. Anyways, I was repeating the word fork in my head over and over again, and eventually it just started sounding weird. Then I started questioning why words are the way they are and why they are spelt like they are and why the letters make the sounds they do. Like, who decided that?"

"We're you high?" Mikasa asked you.

"You have to have been zooted to think all of that instead of going to sleep," Connie sweat dropped.

"That's the thing, I wasn't," you said dramatically, causing Sasha to gasp like you just revealed you were pregnant with Levi's baby or something. (in all honesty i wouldn't mind that)

"Moving on..." Eren said while narrowing his eyes at you in suspicion, "This one's for Armin. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Armin said, a singular drop of sweat trickling down his head from his nervousness.