Sawney and Bean [chapter 27]

Double Update because i want to!!!

"Took them for ever to release my foot," you muttered as you hauled yourself to the infirmary to get you foot wrapped and some ice since the titans hot skin burned your foot.

"I'm back~" you sung to the nurse as you entered the room.

"What happened to you?" she asked as she sat down on the stool across from the one you sat in.

"I burned my foot," you replied while taking of your boot and showing the burn marks on your foot.

The nurse gasped, "We need to get you some ice immediately. What happened to cause such severe burns?"

"Just dropped a pan filled with hot water on my foot," you lied with a chuckle.

"Oh my. That must have hurt," the nurse said shocked as she approached you with some ice, carefully placing it on your foot.

"Yeah. Do I need a cast or anything?" you asked her.

"No, you should only really need ice. The marks should go away in a few days," she replied.

"Alright, thanks. I should get going now," you said as you stood up, removing the ice from your leg and keeping the ice in your hand.

"Be more careful next time!" the nurse yelled out to you as you walked down the hall and towards the dining room where dinner was going to be at soon.

"Will do!" you shouted back.

You hopped into the dining room with one foot, everyone looking at you as you did. It was kind of awkward for you and the other squad members because of the events that happened earlier today.

"Is your foot ok?" Eren asked you as you sat down next to him.

"Yeah, just a few burns. Nothing I haven't dealt with before," you replied as you propped your leg up on his lap and handed him the ice to reapply.

Some stuff from the anime later...

People were biting their hands as an apology, how fun.

"Now that that's over with, can I start eating?" you asked as your stomach growled.

"No one's stopping you," you captain said as he started eating.

"Ok..." you said as you started eating, having nothing to talk about which made things awkward since you usually made the place lively and had conversations with the others.

It was completely silent, well that was until Hange burst through the doors.

"Why do you and y/n always come into rooms like that?" Levi sighed.

"Because I have just come back from testing Sawney and Bean!" she yelled.

"Sawney and Bean!" you gasped excitedly at the familiar names of the titans Hange had possession of.

"Yeah, do want to hear the results?" Hange asked you.

You nodded your head repeatedly, not noticing the others starting to leave, well except for Eren who was also pretty interested.

"So..." Hange started.

She explained a whole bunch of things, hooking Eren. That was until Hange started explaining things you learned while you were cadets. You were still listening fully as Hange made everything sound more interesting than it actually was. Eren was forced to stay up the whole night, listening to the two of you. He listened to the two of you rambling, not wanting to seem rude by falling asleep.