Arguments [chapter 37]

hehehehehe😉

hue hue hue hue hue😏

Surprise Angst?🙈

"Eren!" you called out to the boy as he entered the dining pavilion with Armin.

You were already sat at a table with Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Christa, and Levi. The two of them headed towards your table, their trays in hand.

"y/n, I need your honest opinion on this," Armin said as he sat his tray down across from you.

"Hit me," you replied while picking over the vegetables that were piled up on the side of your tray because you didn't want to eat them.

"Do you think Eren should try being a bit more careful with who he trusts?" Armin asked.

"Yeah," you replied simply before picking up a piece of broccoli and flicking it at the unsuspecting Eren.

"One, stop throwing the food you don't want to eat at me. And two, I'm plenty careful," Eren scowled.

"Ok Mr. I Almost Got Kidnapped Twice," you replied with an eye roll.

"I wasn't expecting it to happen!" Eren defended, raising his voice a little.

"I'm assuming you're not supposed to be expecting to be kidnapped. That's the whole point!" you retorted while also starting to raise your voice.

"So what? I came out fine both times, I don't see the problem!" Eren argued back, his voice increasing in volume.

"What if it happens again, but next time it doesn't go as planned!? What if you end up gone forever?" you asked, bringing up your voice along with Eren.

The others just sat back and observed, Levi sending tiny glares to Eren when he would yell at you.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought this up, but please stop yelli-" Armin tried to intervene, but was cut off by Eren.

"Not now Armin," Eren said with his voice a bit softer.

"I'm fine, I don't need you worrying about me!" Eren shouted, picking up where the argument left off.

"I can't help that I worry about when you get kidnapped!?" you yelled in a more question-like format, but using a tone that made it sound like the most obvious thing in the world.

"You're acting like my mom or something!" Eren returned your energy, yelling just as loud.

"Listen Eren," your voice got quiet.

The calm before the storm...

"I LOVE YOU AND ALL, BUT YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT! ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD BE A LITTLE MORE CAREFUL WITH PEOPLE SO SOMETHING LIKE WHAT HAPPENED A FEW DAYS AGO DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!" you shouted at the top of your lungs.

"Oh my gosh," Marlin said with pure shock. You thought it was because of your outburst, but it was actually from what you said.

Everyone at the table wore shocked expressions, some showing it more than others. Eren had the most shock on his face, while Mikasa had the least, everybody else in the middle.

"What?" Eren asked, his tone completely calm compared to what it was before.

"What do you mean 'wHaT'? Did I not make it clear enough by yelling at you?!" you asked, anger fuming out of you.

"Not that, what did you just say?" Eren asked, confusion evident in his voice.

"To stop being an idiot and be more careful?" you asked, equally as confused.