Wakey Wakey [chapter 53]

It was a quiet morning for Levi's squad as everyone was passed out in a single room. The night prior, the feral children known as Levi's squad were making a bunch of noise while playing a game of cards. As of now, they were all knocked out, some even snoring.

Mikasa was to the left of Sasha, Mikasa using her friend's lap as a pillow. On the right of Sasha sat Connie who was using her shoulder as a pillow, some drool coming from the corner of his mouth as Sasha leaned her head back and against the wall.

Jean sat in a chair, his head drooping down and his back hunched, but over all he would be sitting in a correct manner if he weren't sleeping. And Armin lied on the couch in the room, being the only on who had enough common sense to do that.

You and Eren?

Eren was on his back, which was rather uncomfortable from him and he would grunt every few minutes, but never made a move to make himself more comfortable. Why? Because had had you on his stomach, his arms enclosed around your torso so you wouldn't accidentally fall off him. The only reason it was like this was because Eren insisted on you being comfortable while you slept.

Now, you would think Levi was enjoying this silence...

And he did, but he needed payback since the squad kept him up all night despite him yelling at them to lower their volume. Several times.

What did this man do?

Something you would do to get revenge on your siblings...

It definitely wasn't the nicest thing to do, but then again you guys were the ones who kept the poor man up all night.

The short male grabbed two pans from a cabinet in the kitchen, making as little noise as possible so none of the other squad members would wake up as he wanted to take them by surprise.

He tip toed into the room his squad was knocked out in, walking over to the table that sat in the middle of the room before climbing on top of it. He stood straight up, putting the pans in the air before banging them together as hard as he could to make as much noise as possible.

"I didn't get any sleep because if you, so you're not getting any sleep because of me," Levi monotoned as he accepted the glares some of the light sleepers gave him. He did that one 'I didn't get no sleep cuz of y'all. Ya'll not gonna get no sleep cuz of me', but polite version. Well, kinda.

Armin and Connie were the first two up being the lightest sleepers out of the whole group. Then Sasha and you as the two of you had great hearing which only made the noise worse for you. After that came the final three: Mikasa, Eren, and Jean who were pretty deep sleepers.

Jean woke up after hearing the loud sound repeatedly. Mikasa woke up from Sasha moving her legs on accident. And Eren woke up when he felt you move.

"Get your asses up," Levi scowled and got off the table once he was 100% sure everyone was up.

"What the fuck Richard?" you groaned as you got off of Eren's chest by rolling over and landing on the ground with a light thud.

"Oops," Levi said with a tone that contradicted his statement, "Didn't mean to wake you all up..."

"You fake-ass bitch," Sasha growled, obviously cranky from going to bed so late and being woken up so early.

"I am going to murder you," Mikasa said in a low and threatening tone as her eye twitched.

"Can't wait for that day to come," Levi replied in a monotone voice as he sat down in one of the chairs.

"It's too early for this," Eren groaned as he put his arm over his eyes to block the view of the light which his eyes were nowhere near adjusted to.

"And it was too late to be playing cards last night, but what did you do?" Levi asked rhetorically just to get his point across.

"I regret nothing," you smirked as you sat up on abruptly, putting your hands down so you could support yourself. You ended up flopping down within a few seconds.

"Neither do I," Levi smirked as he stood up, "We have to be in the scouts' dining hall within the next 20 minutes, or you're not getting any breakfast."

"Huh?" Sasha asked, her full attention on the captain when he mentioned not getting food.

"Why are we eating with the other scouts?" Jean asked confused since the Levi squad usually ate alone as a squad.

"Because I said so. Be ready in the next 10 minutes, you all know that it takes us around 10 minutes to even get there," Levi smirked as he walked out of the room.

"You cruel man child!" you yelled as you rushed out of the room and towards the girl's room so you could at least have your hair looking fine and not like a bird just wreaked havoc in it.

"That little bitch," Mikasa muttered as she also came in the room to grab some clothes that better suited her for where they were going.

"I hate captain," Sasha grumbled while taking your brush from you to brush her own hair.

"He's so annoying," you agreed as you let Sasha get away with it because you were in a hurry.

After 6 or 7 minutes of doing hair and throwing on clothes, the girl's were all ready. However, the same can not be said for the boy's.

Eren was wrestling Jean for a brush, Connie was swimming through his pile of unorganized, and probably dirty, clothes, and Armin just watched the mess happen as he was already finished.

"So immature," Armin muttered while shaking his head in displeasure as he silently got up and left.