Fireee [chapter 46]

"Who are we running from?" you asked as all of you hid in different spots while maneuvering your way through the forest.

"MPs," Armin replied with a sigh, obviously annoyed on how many questions you had been asking even though they had all been went over during the meeting. (grammar who?)

"Oh," you yawned, "This is boring."

"Your life is on the line and all you can think is 'this is boring'? You're one crazy bitch," Connie shook his head while chuckling a bit.

"Thank you, but if you told me my life was on the line I would have lowered my guard more," you sighed.

"Suicidal maniac?" Sasha asked, the oh-so-familiar name making you perk up.

"Suicidal maniac," Jean nodded as if confirming what Sasha asked in a way.

"Oi," Levi said in a monotone voice, "Don't slack off. We need you to keep watch, and I doubt you guys can do that while talking."

"Are you doubting my level of expertise?" you asked in an offended tone.

"Yes? Now go back to being look out with Sasha," Levi waved you off.

"Aye aye captain," you saluted sarcastically before turning back around to "keep watch".

A few minutes passed with no movements that would let you know people were near.

"Hey, Sasha?" you said while poking her cheek to gain her attention.

"Yes?" Sasha asked while looking at you, letting her guard drop for the most part.

"Do you think I could find a way to set this place on fire?" you asked her.

"Nah," she replied with a playful shove.

"Wanna bet?" you asked.

"Ight, bet," Sasha said while putting her hand out for you to shake, you immediately doing so.

You stood up and snuck away from your post, finding a bunch of sticks to try and start a fire with.

"I'm pretty sure I rub them together and then wait for a spark. Wait- that sounds so wrong out of context," you laughed quietly while looking around to make sure Levi didn't notice your absence.

"Where's y/n?" Levi asked as he noticed you were in fact not at your station.

"Peeing," Sasha covered for you.

I love you bitch.

"She really do be saving your ass," Marlin commented.

"Back to what I was doing..." you trailed off as you saw a few sparks come from the sticks, a fire gradually growing bigger.

You let an evil laugh escape your lips as you watched the fire grow bigger. Yes, you made sure there wasn't anything flammable within a yard of it since you were criminals on the run and a wild fire would cause a bunch of commotion, but you did make sure the fire was big enough that it could easily cause all hell to break loose if you allowed it to.

"Sasha! Look!" you yelled while pointing to your creation.

Everybody in the squad stopped what they were doing to look at what you were doing as they hadn't heard much from you for a few minutes now. Their eyes widened when they saw you with a smirk and a fire in your eyes, like literally.

"Oh my gosh!" Armin exclaimed when he saw the bright flames.

"She actually did it?!" Sasha cackled as she watched you laugh at your own creation.

"Put it out!" Jean yelled at you.

"We shall all burn!" you cackled while raising your hands over the fire to give off an even more villainous vibe than you were already giving off.

"It's impressive she could start a fire without any of us noticing," Mikasa chuckled as she watched the events unfold.

"I dare you to touch it!" Connie cupped his hands over his mouth while yelling at you to amplify the sound, keeping a safe distance from you and the pretty flower that burns things.

"Bet," you grinned while starting to put your hand towards the flames.

Right before you made contact with the fire a hand smacked yours, causing you to flinch from the suddenly contact. You turned around to see an angry elf glaring at you while pulling you away from the fire.

"I didn't think I would be babysitting when I asked you to be on my squad," Levi scowled as he put out the fire.

"You probably should've looked into my records before recruiting me," you said while walking away from your captain like you didn't just make a bonfire.

"Really? Would never have thought of that," Levi gasped sarcastically.

"Oh buzz off," you grumbled while walking over to Sasha who was still dying of laughter.

"YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!?" Sasha wheezed out, but it was barely audible due to her laughter.

"Mama didn't raise a lil bitch," you replied.

"Alright, alright. We need to get back to duty," Sasha said as she tried to calm herself down.

"Pft- duty," you snickered a bit at the word that wasn't funny until someone else said it.

Sasha was about to say something else, but the two of you went silent when you heard other people talking. They definitely weren't in your squad, so the two of you were on high alert.

"We have people coming," you whisper shouted to your squad members who stopped what they were doing to pay attention to the other human life forms approaching them.

You didn't pay attention to a word they said, but you kept your eyes on them at all times as soon as they came into your line of sight. You didn't move much as your squad already had everything covered, taking the two bimbos hostage for a little while.

"You have pretty hair," you said to the girl as you watched her struggle against her bonds.

"Shut up you traitors!" she snapped back.

"Oh baby, that's not going to work," you shook your head while starting to approach the girl that was being rude.

"Nope," Jean said as he lifted you off the ground, preventing you from attacking the hoe.

"I take back my compliment. It probably smells like flaming pile of shit anyways!" you said as you progressively got louder and more annoyed.

Some more stuff happened, blah blah blah...

Ah yes, here's the part I want to use.

"...Annie hasn't come back since you guys used our district as a battle ground to fight the female titan. She's probably dead because of you guys," the girl snapped.

Connie laughed, "Who gonna tell her?"

"Not me," Sasha said as she started chuckling.

"Me, me! Pick me!" you jumped around excitedly while raising your hand so you could be chosen.

"Alright, y/n," Levi sighed while pointing at you.

"Kachow," you cheered before settling down, "Annie was the female titan you dumb, nasty, ratty, to faced, shitty smelling, bitch ass looking hoe."

"Stop," Sasha laughed.

"That was uncalled for!" Jean rasped out as he laughed as well.

"You came for her head," Connie howled.

Mikasa and Armin let out quiet laughs while Levi let a small smile come to his face.

the amount of plans i have for when they fight the beast titan, reiner, and bertold...🙈