Missile [chapter 58]

i am basing this purely off of memory so don't come at me if i screw this whole thing up😃

"Why is it so empty?" you asked as you watched Eren transform, running towards the wall to block up the hole.

"Something's off..." Erwin muttered as he looked around in hopes of finding a sign of any titans.

Eren used his crystallization technique thingy, blocking up the hole and coming out of his titan to meet back up with the rest of you.

"It's quiet," Sasha commented as she looked around.

"Too quiet," Armin said. "Try looking around for any signs of people being here."

Some stuff happened and you ended up on top of the wall, looking down on the people who were banging against it to find a hollow spot where a hole with Reiner or Bertold in it would more than likely be. You had your blades out, prepared for if someone did decided to pop up and turn into a titan.

"This is taking an annoyingly long amount of time," you sighed.

"Then why don't you go down and help?" Eren asked.

"Because that requires physical exertion," you groaned. Eren was about to respond but was cut off by someone calling up saying they found a hollow spot, but they ended up getting cut off because Reiner killed them

"That's gonna leave a mark," you said while sucking your teeth.

You looked down at Reiner who was getting ready to attack someone else, "Yo Reinerrr! Long time no see!" you waved as Reiner took a quick glance up at you before going in for the kill.

"What the hell?" Levi said as a bunch of titan lightning strikes came from on the other side of Shiganshina, but still inside wall Maria.

"More friends!" you cheered.

"They're not your friends. They want to kill you," Eren sighed before walking off the walls nonchalantly, using his 3DM gear to land safely as he neared the ground.

"I just wanted more friends," you huffed as you used your 3DM gear to maneuver down the walls and onto the floor.

"So we gonna fight or...?" Armin asked as he landed on the ground next to you, hiding himself in a spot near you and Eren.

"Yeah, and we get to use the new weapons," Mikasa smirked as the rest of your squad apart from Levi landed.

You gasped, "I. get. to. cause. mass. destruction."

"And suddenly I regret allowing her to take part in this," Moblit sighed he adjusted his own gear.

"Go Titan Bitch," you ignored Moblit's comment as you slapped Eren's back, telling him to turn into a titan.

"Stop calling me that," Eren groaned as he ran away from the group and out in the open so he had space to transform.

"In your dreams buddy boy!" you yelled up to Eren's titan form, him rolling his eyes in response.

"Get over you lover's quarrel and fight. Dumb hoe," Marlin said.

"Bitch-" you started.

"Don't even start," Marlin cut you off, you practically being able to see him holding up a hand up to block you out.

"Let's go," Sasha said as she grabbed your hand, leading you towards a spot that would give the two of you clear shots of Reiner's armor.

"Interior crocodile alligator. I drive a Chevrolet, movie theater," you sung as you watched Reiner and Eren fight, waiting until you were signaled to move in.

"I like that one," Sasha hummed happily from beside you as she was also waiting.

"Now!" you heard someone yell, causing you and Sasha to immediately go into action.

Well, it was more Sasha. You simply moved to a hidden spot, waiting for everyone else to get their shots in so you could be last. The scouts who were part of this attack fucked Reiner up pretty good, backing off and making Reiner think they were done. He knew it wasn't a victory, but he was glad he was catching a break.

"Surprise shawty!" you yelled as you let your own round of attacks go.

The titan looked your way in surprise, not knowing there was more. But he was too late as you own missiles (the amount of trouble i had spelling that) hit him and fucked him up even more.

"Oopsies," you laughed as you did a semi-flip in the air so you would be able to land correctly.

Many people watched in amazement, not expecting you to have done that.

"Dayum," Jean commented as you landed near him and your squad.

"Sneak attack," Sasha said with a nod of respect, holding her hand up for you to give you a high five.

"You know it. I mean, I am a ninja after all," you said as you gave her a high five.

"Genuinely wasn't expecting you to use your brain. Let alone expecting your brain to come up with that," Armin muttered.

"I am offended, and totally want to hit you right now, but I can't since you're still the Master," you grumbled, your eyes focusing on something as it started flying through the sky.

"Also, what the hell is that?" you asked while pointing at the barrel the was zipping through the air.

"I don't know..." Armin said as his eyes focused on the thing you pointed out.

It stayed suspended in the air, you watching it closely, but your eyes widened when you saw a flash.

"Fuck! Take cover!" you yelled as you used one hand to pull Armin and the other to pull Sasha in the alleyway that was beside you guys.

You closed your eyes tightly, bringing hands to your ears as you tucked your knees to your chest as a natural reaction. You didn't bother opening your eyes to check if everyone was ok. You only did when you felt the air slow down drastically, letting you know the titan transformation was over.

You slowly opened your eyes, looking around to see your whole squad doing fine and in the alleyway with you or in the one across the way.

"Everybody good?!" Jean shouted from across the way.

"Yes!" you replied before blanking out on accident.

When you were back in you were standing on titan form Eren's arm with the rest of your squad as you tried to find a way to defeat Bertold. There was a bunch of debris flying over your heads and-

"Hey, Eren? There are a bunch of houses flying by. You know, you might have you're roof over your head again," Connie started laughing.

"Oi, dipshit. My house was in this district too, and I would prefer to think I could still see it one last time, but I will admit that was funny," you said to Connie as you watched Sasha hit him.

I don't know if the reason adrenaline rushing through me is because I'm scared or ready to start killing shit.

"Me neither, but if you are about to die, make sure you go with a bang (sorry lmao. i was listening to BANG when i wrote this part)." Marlin said.

"Sure thing Nemo," you replied.

"What?" Marlin asked confused.

"What?" you repeated, not wanting to give away the valuable information.