Promise Renewed [chapter 15]

"Hurry up and get your fat ass in the cart," you said to Eren in a Scottish accent, but you weren't surprised the boy didn't move since he had been knocked out for a while now.

"Hold it right there!" a commander yelled, stopping you, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin from going to the top of the wall with the rest of your friends.

"You see Eren. This is why I wanted to get up as quick as possible," you muttered.

Then we got interrogated, Eren not knowing what was going on as he was still unconscious.

"Kill them all," was the first thing he said when he woke up.

"Oh wow, you made our situation so much better," you said to him. You had your arm around his waist for support while Armin and Mikasa stood in front of the two of you, shielding you from the shoulders that had their guns aimed at you.

"What's going on?" he asked while looking around.

"You turned into a titan or something, and then went ape shit on the other titans. I don't know man, I'm kinda just here for the ride," your said to the confused boy.

"Are you human?" the crazed commander called out to Eren.

"What?" he asked utterly confused.

"He doesn't even know. Answer the question honestly or we shoot!" he yelled.

"Pftt-" you laughed to your self, "I'm the ghetto, ratatata."

"What does he mean 'are you human'?" Eren asked you, ignoring what you said before.

"He wants you to answer if your human or not," you responded.

"Why would I have to answer that? Of course I'm a human," Eren replied with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I know that, but they don't. Just answer his question," you replied.

"Yes, I am a human!" Eren yelled.

"That's exactly something a titan would say!" the higher-up yelled back, lifting his hand up to signal for the others to get ready to fire.

"Was there a right answer to that question?" you mumbled to yourself.

The commander signaled for them to fire, and they did. Luckily, Eren shielded you, Mikasa, and Armin from the canon ball by catching it by turning halfway into a titan.

"I can't talk right now, I'm doing hot girl shit," you said to yourself while moving around the smoky area under the titans rib cage.

"Is everybody alright?" Eren asked after he recovered from the shock.

"Well I kinda wanna cut off all my hair because I'm having an identity crisis," you started.

"Not the time y/n," Eren said with a slight smile making his way on his lips.

Some stuff from the manga and anime later...

You were about to be shot at again. Fun times, fun times. The dude was about to signal, but was cut off by a old man that had no hair and some sort of messed up bags under his eyes.

"That's enough. Let's not let fear get in the way of our sense of judgement," the dude said.

"Commander Pixis," the guy who was trying to kill you gasped out.

"Pixis? I feel like I have heard that name before..." you trailed off, "Oh, I remember now! Like a pixie stick."

"Why do I like this girl?" Eren whispered to himself, only allowing Armin to hear him.

"I don't know, she seems to have a few loose screws," Armin joked.

So some stuff happened and eventually you were walking on the wall with Eren. Mikasa and Armin had to go with all the other soldiers, but you didn't because you were sPeCiaL. You and Eren walked behind the Pixis dude, occasionally looking at your surroundings.