Female Titan [chapter 31]

"Hellur," you said to Annie and Armin as they had met you in a dark, abandoned alleyway. Eren and Mikasa were already there with you, making the operation a go.

//Flashback//

"I'm just saying that Annie is probably the female titan," you said to the group of people around you.

This group consisted of Armin, Levi, Hange, Erwin, Mikasa, Eren, and a bunch of other people that weren't near you at that very moment, therefore irrelevant.

"Why would you ever think that?" Eren asked with his brows furrowed a bit.

"Actually, I think she's on to something..." Armin interrupted before telling them why he thought that.

"And why do you think that, y/n?" Eren asked you, hoping for a second opinion that could debunk some of the facts from Armin's.

"The fighting pattern she used," you replied, playing with your dagger to avoid eye contact with anyone.

"Her fighting pattern? You can tell the difference in people's fighting patterns?" Reiner asked. Oh yeah, he was there too.

"Yeah, it's quite simple. Oh, and they look way too similar, the female titan and Annie. The cold glare and everything match," you cut in once again.

"That doesn't confirm anything though," Bertold said.

"When I threatened the titan I used Annie's name, and boy did that get me the best reaction," you started giving off an evil smirk.

"What was the reaction?" Erwin asked the question in everyone's mind.

"The titan, or Annie, made the face of a deer realizing it was being hunted. The one where you know somebody figures out a secret you were so desperately trying to hide," you stated, looking up at Bertold with eyes that held mostly bloodlust, "The face you have when you know you're defeated."

Bertold looked away from you, more than likely intimidated from your wording and what your eyes looked like. That's what you thought at least, but Bertold was thinking different, along with Reiner who was starting to get scared of the information you might know.

"That was oddly specific," Levi said while narrowing his eyes at you, you going back to messing with your dagger.

"You said you wanted my input," you shrugged while not looking up once.

"I think I have a plan..." Armin said before coming up with the thing you were currently stuck doing.

And that's how you got in the situation you were in now.

"Hello," Annie said shortly before helping to get us to our destination.

The walk was relatively silent, the only thing being heard was your guys' footsteps and occasionally Armin talking when telling you which corner to turn.

"Come on, we need to go under here for extra protection," you said convincingly as you watched Annie stop at the entrance of the underground city.

"I can't, I'm afraid of the dark," Annie replied.

"I call bullshit," you said with your hand raised.

That was your cue to zone out and let Armin or Eren handle this, but you zoned back in at the weirdest time.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be a good girl for you, Armin," Annie said with a mad blush on her cheeks.

"Scary," you commented before looking at her finger and seeing something sharp that could easily draw blood, "Shit!"

The next thing you knew, you were flying through the air like The Little Einsteins.

I'm just kidding.

You actually were blown back by the air pressure, Eren catching you so you didn't break any bones.

"Everybody ok?" Eren asked as he looked around for Mikasa and Armin.

"Yeah, thanks," you said before dusting yourself off and helping Eren up.

Then some stuff happened, you almost died from the ceiling collapsing on you, and Eren was doubting the truth so he couldn't turn into his titan form which led you to having to stall for his ass.

"Hey, Annie," you chirped as you landed on her shoulder. Annie tried to remove you, but you simply just swung around to different places, changing the pattern up so she couldn't predict anything. "You see, I really liked you and your fighting spirit, but you just had to be an enemy. It's a pity, really."

You continued to talk with her, giving Eren enough time for him to accept the truth and finally turn his ass into a titan.

"I guess I've stalled enough, which mean my time is up. See ya!" you waved as you grappled away in a wild manner so Annie couldn't stop you and kill you. "Sure took you long enough, Eren."

Then the titan version of Annie and titan version of Eren fought, destroying many buildings in the process.

That's gonna cost a lot...

Annie eventually realized she was cornered and tried to escape by climbing the walls, but Eren had different plans and dragged her back down. Some other stuff happened which lead to him almost merging with her body, but he stopped in the nick of time. Now here you were, watching Annie lie down in a crystal that appears to be unbreakable.

"Hello again Annie," you said to the girl in the crystal, "I hope you can still hear me from inside that crystal prison. You seem to have forgotten my threat from earlier which lead you to this. I feel kinda bad for you, honestly. You have a whole bunch of people that dislike you now, and you'll probably never be able to return back to your home. I hope one day I can return to my home, but it's probably infested with plants, and it's probably destroyed, but you probably know all about that. I'm kind of wondering where you were doing that attack, because you weren't spotted at all. Only the colossal and armored, which are just 2 more traitors we have yet to find," you whispered the last part.

"y/n, get away from Annie, they need to take her for experiments," Armin said to you while pulling you towards the infirmary where Eren would more than likely be.

"It's a shame, Annie was one of the smart ones," you mumbled to yourself while following Armin.

"Yeah," Armin replied with a downcast voice.

"This is why I try not to get attached to people," you sighed as you grabbed Armin's arm (that was difficult to write even if it's so simple) and ran to the infirmary where Mikasa would more than likely be with Eren.