Library [chapter 6]

"Hurry up, slow pokes!" Connie yelled at Annie and Reiner who had been walking to the library because they didn't want to participate in the races.

"Nobody told you to wait," Annie said as she arrived at the doors where the group was standing.

"Can we go inside now? Armin said the next time we were in the library together he would give me book recommendations," you whined, sounding like an absolute toddler.

"You know how to read?" Eren asked, a slight smirk spreading on his face, but he made it subtle enough for only you to notice it.

"No, I said I needed book recommendations because I don't know how to read," you replied sarcastically with an eye roll.

"My bad," Eren said, putting his hands up in a gesture like he was surrendering, "I just thought, considering how stupid you are, that you didn't know how to read."

"I am not stupid!" you argued back.

"Are so. Armin once asked how to spell orange because he forgot, and you asked the color or the fruit. He looked at you like a crazy person, but still clarified it was the color. You then proceeded to spell it out, but there's a twist, you spelt the word wrong. That is a while new level of stupid that you discovered," Eren said while flicking your forehead.

"We all have our dumb moments, right Sasha and Connie?" you asked, hoping for some assistance.

"Right," they answered in unison, both nodding their heads.

"No, they're just stupid," Mikasa said while joining everyone at the doors.

"Betrayal," you said while putting your hand over where your heart would be.

"Truth hurts," Eren said while chuckling a little.

"Yeah, well you have had dumb moments too!" you retorted.

"Oh yeah, when?" Eren asked while raising one of his eyebrows.

"One time I asked what that folding thing with paper is because I forgot the word. Connie said it was a fucking orgasm, you said it was oregano, and Mikasa said it was origami. You and Connie both sounded stupid, and Connie was thinking pervy thoughts if I'm being honest," you said to Eren, taking a quick glance at Connie, but mainly keeping your attention on the brunette.

"You said an orgasm?" Reiner asked Connie while laughing his butt off.

"Gross," Annie said while looking at the boy in disgust.

"It was an accident! I actually thought that was what it was!" Connie said with a slight blush of embarrassment on his cheeks.

"The fact that I believe you makes it even worse," Mikasa said with a ghost if a smile in her face.

"Let's just go inside the library," Connie grumbled while pushing by to get to the doors.

"Me first!" you yelled while pushing the boy out of the way, anxious to get in the place filled with books.

"She must be really excited to go to the library," Eren said while smiling to himself, finding your act funny, and another emotion he was unaware that was taking place in his heart. He was falling for you without realizing it.

"Where the hell is he?" you asked while scanning the room, which was empty apart from a librarian and a boy with blonde hair, who had his back towards the group.

"Armin!" you yelled out, grabbing said boys attention from whatever book he was reading. He smiled and waved at the group, doing a little gesture for them to come sit with him.

"Shh!" the librarian said, trying to quiet down your group.

"There is nobody else here except for my friend and you, so what do we need to be quiet for?" you asked, pointing out obvious things.