Women [chapter 21]

100 votes? TRIPLE UPDATE!!! u guys like getting rewards huh? (wait that sounds like some kinky shit)

It was a peaceful day in the Levi squad, especially since this was just a day for sitting around. You and Eren hadn't fought all day, Levi hadn't kicked anybody yet, and Oluo didn't try to impersonate Levi again. The whole squad was sitting outside under the shade of some trees, simply talking about life. Well kinda...

"So you're telling me," you said in shock, "boys don't know how periods work?!"

"Why would I?" Levi asked in disgust, "There's no reason I need to."

"Please enlighten me on why I should know how the female body works when I am in fact a male?" Oluo asked.

"This is going to be a long talk," Petra sighed.

After about an hour of you and Petra talking about the female reproductive system...

"You bleed for a week every month?! Do you need to go to a hospital!?" Eren panicked.

"How bad are the cramps?" Gunther asked while tilting his head to the side slightly.

"That's the most disgusting thing I have ever heard in my life," Levi said with his face scrunched up.

"Try having to deal with it yourself," you grumbled.

"And you get more moody when you're on your period?" Eld asked.

Do males really not know anything about a female?

"Well I know just about everything since I've been living in your head since forever," Marlin commented.

"Well yeah, but you get a 24/7 view from my perspective on how females work and think so you have an unfair advantage," you replied.

"True," Marlin agreed.

"Well if they get moodier on their periods then y/n must always be on her period," Eren said to himself.

You smiled like '🙂'. (do u know how threatening that smile is?!)

"Oh cool Yeager, I didn't know you wanted to die today."

"You know what I find weird?" Eren asked to nobody specifically.

"Just a little reminder before you say anything else," you spoke up before he asked, "I have a dagger on me at all times."

"Noted," Eren muttered, "Anyways, you guys, I mean girls, bleed for a week and never once complain about it, how do you do that?"

"Wanna know something about women?" you asked the boys, to which they all nodded their heads, "We are fucking strong."

"In other words," Petra spoke up, "We are stronger than men."

You and Petra gave each other fist bumps, "Girl supremacy."

"Any objections?" you asked while pulling out your dagger and twirling it in your fingers in a threatening manner.

"No ma'am," Eren saluted to you.

"That's what I thought," you said while narrowing your eyes at all the boys.

"Can you put your dagger away now?" Levi asked in a relatively calm manner.

"I don't think I will," you said as you continued twirling the dagger, ignoring the glare Levi sent your way.

"Why do you have to be so scary?" Eren asked as he leaned his head on your shoulder.

"Says the one with your head on her shoulder," Levi said while rolling his eyes at the boy.