Rainy Days [chapter 40]

"Aww man, it's raining," Connie pouted as he stared out the window of your hotel room. He had made plans to go out and walk around today, but that obviously got cancelled from the rain.

You guys had been there in the hotel for 2 days, and to say you were getting bored was an understatement. Currently, the boys were hanging out with the girls in their room. Yes, it was very packed, but that didn't stop them.

"Why don't we go outside?" you asked while hanging upside down on the bunk bed you were sleeping on the nights before.

"So you want to stay inside when the weather is ideal, but go outside when it's raining? I love you, but you're a total mystery to me," Eren said as he looked down at you. He was sitting crisscross on your bed, holding your legs so you wouldn't fall off.

"But it's raining? Why would we go outside in that weather?" Jean asked as he looked up from whatever he was writing.

"Rain is fun," you defended.

"I don't know, wouldn't you get sick?" Historia asked with a tone that lacked enthusiasm.

"Ok, I don't like the vibes coming off of you, so I have a solution!" you chirped while sitting up and turning around so you were facing your friends while sitting right side up.

"What's that?" Historia asked in the same monotone voice.

"Dancing in the rain!" you cheered as you bounced on the bed a little, earning a chuckle from Eren.

"I don't feel up to it," Historia replied as she rapped the blankets even tighter around her, securing the burrito she made out of herself even more.

"Too bad I didn't ask," you retorted as you jumped off the bunk bed. "Fuck the ladders," you said as you landed on your butt with a thump that could definitely be heard on their floor below.

"Leave me alone," Historia grumbled as she dug her nose into the cocoon of blankets.

"I'm sorry baby, but we both know I can't do that. Come on~ It'll be fun," you dragged on, grabbing Historia's arm and pulling her off the bed.

"Fine, but only for 5 minutes," Historia finally gave in, allowing you to pull her to the door.

"Sasha, Mikasa?" you asked the other two girls. Sasha had already started following you out and Mikasa sighed before getting up and following as she knew you would pester her until she gave in and danced in the rain with you.

"Coming," Mikasa answered as she grabbed a jacket from her bed and walked out the room.

"Come on Eren!" you yelled from down the hallway to the Eren who was already climbing down the ladder.

"I'm coming, I'm coming(that's wut she said👀). Armin, let's go," Eren said as he reached the floor and headed for the door.

"Do you guys want to come along too?" Armin asked Jean and Connie who were patiently waiting for someone to ask them to go with them.

"If you insist," Connie said over dramatically said while standing up and running out the door towards the girls who had already been at the hotel's exit.

"Now I really don't want to go outside," Historia murmured.

"Too late!" you chirped before rushing out the door so she didn't have the time to resist.

"This is so stupid," Historia groaned.

"Shut up and dance with me~" you sung while dancing wildly as rain drenched you.

Historia let out a sigh before following your movements, but a little more lazily. You still had her hand, forcing Historia to have some sort of wild movement.

"Oh come on~" you whined, "Give me more energy!"

"Whatever," Historia muttered while putting in more energy, smiling a little as she was enjoying this just a tiny bit.

"That's more like it!" Sasha cheered as she moved out of the doorway and into the rain to dance with you and Historia.

Mikasa chuckled as she watched the three of you, deciding to wait a little before going out.

"Excuse me," Connie said as he squeezed by Mikasa and ran out into the rain.

Eren arrived at the door with Armin and Jean a few moments later, smiling as he watched you dance around wildly. Armin laughed as he watched Sasha and you fall into a puddle that had formed.

"Eren! Dance with me!" you called out as you laughed, standing up from the puddle with your clothes completely drenched.

"Your wish is my command," Eren responded before walking out into the rain and making his way towards your laughing figure.

"I'm off," Jean said to Armin and Mikasa as he squeezed by them and started dancing in the rain with the others.

"Are you not going?" Armin asked Mikasa.

"In a bit," she replied as a ghost of a smile spread across her face.

You continued to dance wildly, forcing Eren to go along with your shenanigans.

After a few minutes, Mikasa walked out and splashed a puddle of water at you, smirking a bit at her own actions.

"Oh no she didn't!" Connie sassily commented as he watched what happened.

"It's on!" you yelled as you rushed to the puddle and started kicking water at Mikasa.

Mikasa laughed before copying your actions, both of you sending water in random directions. Historia let out a small laugh before kicking water at you.

The water fight continued for another few minutes, Armin joining in somewhere along the line.

"No more," Eren said as he picked you up off the ground so you couldn't unleash another attack with the puddle of water that had gotten significantly smaller.

"Buzzkill," you mumbled as he set you down away from any puddles.

"Whatever," Eren said as he rolled his eyes.

"Why did you take me away anyways?" you asked while pouting a little.

"To dance of course," he said before putting out his hand, "May I have this dance?"

You instantly smiled again, "You may," you replied while taking his hand.

He pulled you into him, placing his hands on the small of your back while you hooked your arms around the back of his neck.

"Wait, I don't know how to slow dance," you admitted while looking up at Eren.

"Just step on my feet then. That way I'll do all the work, and you can just relax," Eren replied.

You smiled at him before looking down and placing your feet on top of his. You placed your head on his shoulder, humming a little tune into his neck as he swayed back and forwards to whatever you were humming. He placed his cheek on the top of your head as he closed his eyes and grinned while continuing to dance, loving every single second of that moment.

"They're so cute," Historia stated quietly as she watched to two of you dancing, wondering how things could've been different if Ymir was there.

WAS NOBODY GOING TO TELL ME VALENTINE's DAy AND ATTACK ON TITAN DAY WERE ON THE SAME DAY?! NOW I HAVE TO BE EXTRA SAD. ONE FOR THE NEW EPISODE THAT I JUST KNOW IS GOING TO BE DEPRESSING AND THE OTHER FOR BEING SINGLE🤬