Jealousy [chapter 41]

"Shiganshina kids are so lame," Connie stated loudly as he sat at a table with the whole Levi squad, well apart from the captain who would pop up every now and then to give updates on the new base search.

"Bitch what?" you asked as you took your attention off the heated game of Chopsticks you were playing with Eren. (no joke me and my brothers get so competitive when playing that game)

"I said what I said," Connie replied as he put his hands in the air.

"Why would you say that?" Armin asked while looking up from his book.

"Because a certain somebody," Connie started while glaring at Mikasa, "thinks Shiganshina kids are more advanced than other kids even though they were among the poorer group of people."

"We aren't advanced?" you asked Eren confused while tilting your head to the side, completely abandoning the game of Chopsticks.

"No, I think we are?" Eren responded in a more question-like format, and equally as confused expression spreading across his face.

"You guys are not better than us!" Jean declared, adding himself into the discussion.

"Yeah we are," Armin replied.

"How is that?" Connie asked while raising an eyebrow in a challenging manner.

"Eren can turn into a titan. Mikasa is a total beast of a warrior. Armin is a literal walking library. And I'm..." you trailed off at the end of the sentence, "Shit. How am I significant?"

Eren gave you a look like you were a crazy person while Armin replied to your question. "You are one of the most advanced fighters in any regiment, you have great instincts, and you can make light out of a bad situation."

"Yeah, that!" you chirped while pointing at Armin.

"Ok, but we still have our own great skills," Jean argued.

"Connie gets his head stuck in barrels, Sasha smuggles potatoes in her uniform, you forget to take care of your horse if someone doesn't remind you, and Historia has absolutely no flaws," you replied while playing with Eren's fingers out of boredom.

"Oh, so we're just naming bad things that we do now? Fine!" Sasha snapped, throwing her book-which was about food, to the side.

"I have a bad feeling about the next things that are going to come out of her mouth," Eren whispered to you.

"Me too," you replied.

"Armin walks into things because he's too busy reading. Mikasa doesn't let anyone wash her scarf even if that thing smells like it has been in a horse's ass for three years. Eren yells every five sentences. And y/n, boy do I have a lot of dirt on you," Sasha half yelled.

"You do, but as your best friend I also have tons of dirt on you," you smiled.

"I'll only expose you once since you did it to me already," Sasha said with a nod.

"Fair enough, proceed," you replied.

"Y/n gives people nicknames because she thinks they're all going to die soon so she doesn't bother remembering their names," Sasha stated.

"That's why you give people nicknames?" Historia asked.

"...maybe," you whispered.

"That's a little cruel, don't you think?" Armin asked.

"I mean I guess, but if you don't get attached to people it won't hurt when they die," you shrugged.

"You make a good point, but learning names doesn't mean you're attached to them," Eren countered.

"Uh, yeah it does. I only remember the names of people that I actually like," you responded.

"You like me?!" Connie's gasped, "I thought you hated me!"

"If I hated you I wouldn't be talking to you, now would I?" you asked, a hint of sass in your voice.

"Did you all hear that? She loves me!" Connie shouted excitedly.

"She didn't say she loved you, she only said she liked you," Eren grumbled with furrowed eyebrows.

You sat there shocked for a moment before a smirk spread across your face.

"Is Eren jealous?" you asked with a teasing smirk.

"No!" he answered quickly while his ears turned pink and he looked away.

"Oh my gosh, he is," Armin muttered.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to steal your girl. Well, I'll try not to at the least, but I know I have stunning looks and an irresistible personality. I don't blame y/n if she falls for me," Connie said while winking at you.

"Stop it!" Eren whined while pulling you into his chest, "This is mine!" he declared while pointing at you.

"Oop- He possessive," Sasha said while putting her hand to her mouth.

"I- wow- cool? No, words me work no now right," you said as your face flushed completely. (i'm sorry but even if ur a poc u would have to be white since they didn't even know why there were other skin tones😅)

"She's malfunctioning," Armin watched amazed at your state.

"You broke my bestie!" Sasha gasped.

"She needs to be rebooted!" Mikasa said as she started making her way towards you.

"It's so weird seeing y/n quiet," Jean commented as you hadn't talked in the last five minutes.

"Really? I'm enjoying the silence," Connie said.

"Is she ok?" Historia asked while getting up and laying your head in her lap.

"He- I- exploding right mind now," you stuttered out.

"Still needs time to recharge," Sasha nodded as she tried offering you food for the 7th time.

You closed your eyes and stopped moving for a few seconds, going completely limp on Historia's lap.

"OH MY GOSH, DID SHE JUST DIE?!" Connie yelled.

"No she didn't die," Mikasa sighed.

"THEN WHY ISN'T SHE MOVING?!" Eren yelled.

"I don't know," Mikasa shrugged.

"SHE JUST DIED! EREN, YOU KILLED Y/N!" Jean started yelling as well.

Majority of the room started freaking out when you didn't move for another solid minute. You scared them when you slowly sat up, your hair hanging over your face and creating dramatic shadows.

"SHE'S HERE TO HAUNT US FROM THE GRAVE!" Sasha shouted.

"PLEASE DON'T! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU FLUSTERED!" Eren shouted in attempt to "save" his life.

"I feel like I'm dead. I'm alive but I'm dead," you said as you blinked rapidly.

"She's back to normal," Mikasa let out a sigh of relief.

"Surprise Shawty," you said with a tone that had no enthusiasm what so ever.

"No, something's still off," Sasha mumbled while stroking her chin in thought.

"I think I know..." Historia trailed off.

"What is it?" Mikasa asked.

"Hey y/n, watch this," Historia said before giving you the biggest smile inside the walls to ever exist.

You gasped, "Historia! Your smile is heavenly!"

"Thank you," Historia said while bowing her head slightly.

"No problem babe," you replied while blowing her a kiss.

not me thinking i posted this chapter hours ago😐🤚🏼. ugh u dumb whore (i'm talking about myself pls don't take any offense to this)

also i'm not doing a valentine's day special cos i feel too lonely