Game Night [chapter 22]

"Why are you here?" Levi asked Hange and Erwin, who had shown up without warning.

"Game night!" Hange shouted while throwing her hands in the air.

"Game night?" you asked while tilting your head to the side.

The rest of the Levi squad was now standing around the four of you.

"Hello," Eren greeted them with a wave.

"Titan Bitch," Hange said while waving at him.

"You've got to be kidding me," Eren groaned while running his hand down his face.

"Reason for being here?" Levi asked once again, trying to press for a different answer.

"I already told you Shorty, game night!" Hange chirped.

"What's game night?" you asked.

"Did you never get to experience the competition known as game night?" Hange asked you.

"Oh trust me, she has," Eren replied while shivering a little at the memories he had from when you were cadets.

"Then how come she doesn't know what game night is?" Erwin asked.

"Lemme translate," Eren said while clearing his throat, "Friendly battle to the death."

"I love that!" you shouted excitedly while jumping up and down.

"That's what she calls it?" Petra asked.

"Yeah, but the worst thing is that she started getting the rest of our friends to call it that as well," Eren sighed.

"She's and odd ball," Eld commented.

"Can I choose the first game?!" you asked while holding your hand up as if to be called on by a teacher.

"Sure, why n-" Erwin started, but was so rudely cut off by Eren.

"No!"

"Why not?" you whined.

"You make up the deadliest games that traumatize most of us in the end," Eren replied.

"No I don't," you huffed.

"After Connie played your spoons game, he didn't go near a spoon for a week," Eren mentioned.

"Ok, that might have been a little traumatizing, but they're not that bad," you countered.

"Want me to continue?" Eren asked, answering before you could even respond, "Jean was scared of clouds for a solid month, Armin stayed out of the library for a week, and that's like a year in Armin days. By the way, the list continues."

"How do you make people scared of clouds?" Oluo asked.

"Glad you asked," you said with a smile.

"I'm stopping you right there," Eren said while putting his hand over your mouth.

He set himself up for failure.

You gave Eren's hand a good 'ole lick, making him gasp and remove his hand immediately.

"Did you just lick my hand?" Eren asked while looking at his slightly wet hand. (wet hand?👀)

"Do it again and I'll bite," you growled.

"Feisty," he said.

"What games are we playing?" Gunther asked.

"Cards!" Hange said while pulling a box of cards out of nowhere.

"I swear y/n, if you manage to make this deadly in any way I will kill you," Eren narrowed his eyes at you.

"Oh please do," you said while moving to stand beside the boy.