Turned Tables [chapter 62]

"We get awards for letting people die~" you sung as you walked hand in hand with Eren, along with Mikasa and Armin to where you were meeting up with the remaining scouts to continue walking to a place where you would claim some award.

"That's not very nice," Eren chuckled as he squeezed your hand a bit.

"I'm not very nice," you retorted as you squeezed his hand back harder as if challenging him.

"Can't argue with that," Eren sighed while letting out a snicker.

"Wanna race?" Mikasa asked out of nowhere.

Now this startled all of you since she wasn't the typically the one to suggest competitions and what not. She would also stay out of races if they were suggested.

"If you insist, but don't go crying to your mommy when I beat you ass," you smirked.

"All of our moms are dead so I don't know how I'm supposed to do that. That is if I were to loose, but we all know that's not happening," Mikasa commented.

"Challenge accepted," Eren said while letting go of your hand and looking over at Mikasa.

"Prepare to loose~" you purred as you stretched out your back.

"I know I'm going to be last, but this seems like fun," Armin smiled as he himself got ready to start running. Little did you guys know this little manipulator's plan...

"On your marks..." Mikasa trailed off.

"Get set..." Eren continued.

"Go!" you shouted, and with that the four of you were sprinting to the meeting point.

You were running, occasionally taking sharp turns to arrive at your destination. Eren was right on your trail while Mikasa was right beside you. And Armin? The bean was a little ways behind the three of you, but was enjoying himself no less.

"Suck my ass!" you shouted as you saw Levi and the rest of the squad plus master Hange and the whiny bitch come into view.

"Never!" Eren shouted as he tried to pick up his pace even more.

"You'll be the one sucking my ass!" Mikasa yelled at both of you, getting a bit faster but not being able to maintain a stable lead as you and Eren would only get faster along with her.

"Hello!" Armin said as he managed to catch up to Eren. "Prepare to taste defeat!"

"Slow down!" Connie shouted, his eyes widening when he saw the four of you charging towards them.

"No! I can't loose!" you yelled back.

Levi sighed, knowing this race was only going to win when there was a clear winner, "Everybody split off to the sides," Levi told the others. "First to touch my left hand wins!" he yelled out towards the four of you, sticking his hand out as the other scouts moved to the side as instructed.

"Y/N, I AS YOUR MASTER ORDER YOU TO STOP RUNNING!" Armin yelled, making you stop running.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" you yelled as you watched the other three get closer to Levi.

"Eren, if you don't stop running I'll tell everybody what happened during the Great Dog Attack!" Armin yelled.

"You wouldn't dare!" Eren gasped as he stopped running as well.

"On more to go," Armin smirked, referring to his only other obstacle. Mikasa.

"Mikasa! I won't tell everybody how you found out periods work if you stop running right now!" Armin yelled out one final time.

"Bitch-" Mikasa cursed as she flushed red and stopped running.

"Corvette corvette," you said as you did the motion real quick.

"Winner~" Armin sung as he slapped Levi's hand.

"I never thought this day would come," Jean said in shock.

"Armin beat the other Shiganshina bitches," Connie gaped in amazement.

"Dude, how do you feel?" Sasha asked as she pat the blonde's back.

"Like a fucking king," Armin said with a slight smirk tugging on his lips.

"You cheater," you grumbled as you approached Armin along with Eren, who was holding your hand again, and Mikasa.

"I believe you mean winner," Armin corrected you while giving you a sly look.

"Oh how the turned tables," Sasha whistled.

"Let's go," Levi said with a tiny smile as he started leading you guys towards wherever you were getting rewards at.

"Wee woo! Wee woo!" you shouted as you swung your's and Eren's hands back and forwards wildly. "The scouts talented enough to come back alive, minus whiny bitch, coming through!"

"Pft-" Eren covered his mouth with his other hand as he looked away from you, "T-that's not very nice..."

"She has a point," Mikasa said quietly as she nodded.

"Who's the whiny bitch?" the red head asked.

"We'll keep our mouths shut on this one," you sighed while shaking your head in disappointment.

You all arrived at the event in a relatively short time, making a not so grand entrance since Levi didn't allow you to open the door. ''Twas a sad time...

Anyways!

You all moved closer to the back, waiting around for something and then the whiny bitch just had to cause some commotion.

"We lost commander Erwin because of you," he said to Armin, immediately gaining your attention.

"Ok, and?" you said for Armin, knowing he more than likely wouldn't defend himself.

"He should've been the one to die, but you two let personal feelings get involved and intervened," he said while pointing at Mikasa and Eren. "And Levi did too!"

You let out a sigh, " What would you do if, let's say your mom, was in the spot Armin was in? You'd save her, so shut the fuck up. And what about the rest of us?"

"You're all equally at fault as well since you didn't try to stop the others," he snapped.

"I was visiting my house. There were no more enemies, and I hadn't seen home in years. Are you telling me I can't go to the place where all of my childhood memories were created?" you asked.

"You could've waited," whiny bitch retorted.

"I don't even know why you brought this topic up," you said, knowing you had many eyes on you, "It's on the past. Nothing you say or do will bring back Erwin. Understand? Plus, Levi was the one trusted with the serum or whatever. His decision is the one your criticizing. And you're not criticizing humanity's greatest soldier's decision, right?"

"Well, no but-" whiny bitch started to say.

"Then drop it," you monotoned, though your eyes said they were ready to kill.

sorry, but the likelihood of me doing season 4 is pretty low since the leaks came out... sorry lmao.