Hotel Room [chapter 39]

i would like to say thank u for 10k reads and almost 900 votes. like this book was barely started a month ago and i made it as a joke. i never would have thought i would actually get support so thank you sooo much. ily all😘 also make sure to eat and drink water cuz i just realized it's been about 24 hours since i've done either. take care babes!

"Meet your new squad members," Levi said as he showcased all your friends.

You gasped, "There's more than one girl!"

"I don't have to be alone with you anymore!" Eren said excitedly.

"I'm not that bad," you scrunched up your nose, the previous excitement being subsided with the new feeling of annoyance taking over.

"Yeah, when you're not talking or nagging me to go light stuff on fire," he retorted.

"Lighting things on fire is cool! It's like a really pretty flower that will burn you if you get too close, which only makes the flower even prettier," you replied with a huff.

"This is like watching an old married couple argue," Sasha stated as she watched the two of you go back in forth.

"Yeah, and they don't get divorced because they have 5 kids, 2 cats, and a payed off house," Connie added on.

"That was oddly specific..." Jean trailed off while narrowing his eyes at the baldy.

"Shut up or I'm putting the two of you outside the walls and locking you out until the two of you shut up," Levi scowled.

"Bold of you to assume I don't want to be put outside the walls," you cocked an eyebrow. (heh, cocked.... my humor is broken🥲)

"You would die though," Armin interfered.

"All the more reason to take a dive off the walls," you smirked.

"Ok, that's enough from you," Eren whistled as he put his hand over your mouth, "Lick me and I will hit you."

You said some curses, which came out muffled due to the hand.

"Anyways, you guys will be staying in a hotel until the details of the new base is figured out. There are two rooms, one for boys and the other for girls. They may be a little cramped, but you'll have to make do with it for a week or so," Levi explained as he handed a key to both Armin and Mikasa.

The keys had numbers on them, signifying which rooms each key went to.

So he gave the key to the most responsible female and male? Smart.

"Good thing he knows not to give it to you. You would've lost the key within the first 5 minutes of having it," Marlin added in unnecessary commentary.

"I'm gonna kill you," you threatened with a scowl.

"Can't kill a person that's already dead, you dingus," Marlin snickered.

"So it's like a big sleepover?" you asked with sparkles in your eyes while tilting your head over so slightly.

"I don't know, nor do I care," Levi replied before walking off. "By the way, the hotel is right behind you!" Levi said as he turned a corner, disappearing from your line of view.

You all turned around to see the big building hovering over you all.

"Oh cool. It's not like I don't like hotels because I always think the hallways are hella creepy. Not me, nope. Wrong bitch," you said as you grabbed Eren's hand before cautiously approaching the hotel's door.

"You're scared of a hotel's hallway, but not a hallway of a fort that was abandoned for years that had spider webs and a weird smell? The surprises just never stop with you," Eren chuckled.

The rest of the new squad followed, you and Eren allowing Armin and Mikasa to pass and lead the way to the rooms. Eventually you got to your rooms, which were conveniently place right across from each other.

"Are there going to be bunk beds or something? There's no way they can fit 4 regular beds in there," Jean thought out loud.

"If there are bunk beds one, I have the best dad ever. And two, I call top!" you yelled before bursting in as soon as you heard the click that signified the door was unlocked.

"What?! No, I want top!" Sasha shouted as she pushed past Connie and Mikasa who both stood in her way of the door. (i'm proofreading this and just now realizing that is really bad phrasing if it's taken out of context...)

The room wasn't very spacious, but there was enough space to cram in two chairs, two sets of bunk beds, and a desk.

The desk stood in the right corner with a gas lamp placed on top of it, directly underneath the only window which was letting through light as greenish gray curtains were tied back. There were two bunk beds, one of which was propped against the wall the door was on and another wall that had nothing on it. The other bunk bed was place right to the side of it, a tiny nightstand placed in the middle that sort of divided the bottom two beds.

The chairs were cushioned and placed against the wall parallel of the bunk beds. In between the two chairs was a tiny table that held a vase with some sort of orange flowers. The bedding on all four beds was white, with one pillow placed at the low headboard of each bed. (ok, that's prolly the most descriptive i have ever been...)

"This place is so dull," you slouched upon seeing the room you thought was disappointing.

"Yeah," Sasha also slouched, loosing the previous enthusiasm and replacing it with the vibes you were giving off at the moment.

The two of you climbed the ladders to the two beds, both of you flopping down onto the top bunks.

"You know what would make this better?" Sasha asked while looking over at you.

In response, you hummed while looking at your brunette potato loving friend.

"Food," she replied with sparkles in her eyes.

"Absolutely right sir," you grinned before sitting up and reaching for a bag that held your clothes and toiletries. (did that bag just appear out of nowhere?! yes, yes it did.🙂)

You pulled out two potatoes, throwing one at Sasha who caught it in her mouth.

"Bone apple tittie," you said before you and Sasha devoured your potatoes.

hallo. i did not finish my essay, but it's due in 12 hours and i only have one paragraph left to write, so u get an update! and once again, thank u so so so so so much for the views, votes, and comments!