Library Walk [chapter 5]

a/n: since i dint like writing author notes, i'm making this quick. these are going to be one shots of what happened during training. don't come for me if u dont like the one shot😗✌🏼also this is only part one of this one shot in particular.
~~~

"Get off of me you fat ass," Eren yelled at you after coming out of his state of shock. You had just jumped off a rooftop of a building, running away from people you stole some food from. Eren just so happened to be right next to the building you were on top of, so you used him to cushion your fall.

"Thank you my favorite cushion," you replied before getting up, and dusting of the little dirt that got on you. Did you help Eren up? No, he was just being a big baby.

"I hate you," Eren said while also getting up.

"I get told that a lot," you replied while starting to walk with Eren to the library where Armin would more than likely be. You stuffed the food you stole in your mouth, which was only a few grapes.

"Well if you wouldn't do all these dangerous stunts and mouth back to people all the time, then people wouldn't say they hate you," he retorted.

"Like you have much room to talk," Jean said as he joined us with our walk, probably not having anything better to do.

"Wanna say that again?" Eren asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Jean's right," Sasha said while adding herself to the group, "You always say something back to people, and you pull some dangerous stunts from time to time," Sasha finished, and Connie invited himself to our little group.

"I have only ever pulled one dangerous stunt, and that only resulted in me cutting off some of y/n's hair," Eren replied with an eye roll.

"Yeah, the hair that took me forever to grow out," you grumbled, still a little mad about the incident that happened a few weeks ago.

//Flashback//

Training that day had been simple. It was just practice with cutting the napes of titans, nothing too hard.

"y/n, your in Eren's squad today!" the commander yelled, still having not decided which squad you should be in. If you were in a weaker one, the chances of survival for the others would be greater, but worse for you. If you were in a stronger one, he would be wasting a soldier that could do a lot of damage to the titans.

"Yessir," you said with a smirk that you knew got in the commander's nerves. The commander made a sour face at your 'i am the best' look (that you partially had made up since it went with you new personality, but at the same time it had started to become a part of you) and then turned back to the rest of the groups to let them know the order of the squads and which were going first.

You had some time left because you weren't first, nor were you last. You decided to take a stroll to the stables. You did, checked up on a few horses, and then went back to the starting area, as you assumed your turn was soon. Your guess was right, seeing that everyone in the squad you were assigned to for today were stretching, and at the front of the line (that was kind of visible, but only from afar).

"Your squad's up!" the commander yelled towards the squad for today after seeing the squad that just went exited the forest.