Haunted Houses [chapter 43]

sweet mother of a toaster giving birth to cheese! i'm at 1K votes like AHHH TYSM BABES!😘

"This is it?" you asked with an 'are you serious?' look on your face.

"Yeah," Levi gave a quick reply before walking in.

"It's so bland," Sasha commented.

"This is even worse than living in the alley I used to live in," you added on.

You pulled out the old pocket watch (i kinda forgot about this but i was reading comments and i saw it again so kinda had to add it back in) and blew on the glass, getting rid of the dirt on the surface.

These are the scouts. Do you know how disappointing this is? All that time, just to be wasted here...

"Not going to lie, I thought it would be even worse than this," Marlin said.

"WORSE?!" you shouted.

"You need to calm down, you're being too loud," Marlin sung.

"Ugh, icon," you laughed.

"Are we sure this place isn't haunted? I mean we're in the middle of nowhere and there's just a house placed here, right in the middle of a valley, only surrounded by trees," Connie said.

"I'm not 100% convinced..." Sasha trailed off.

"There's food inside!" Levi yelled.

"See ya losers!" Sasha yelled as she ran inside without hesitation.

"Come on," Eren said while grabbing your hand to drag you inside.

"Never in a million years am I going inside that witch house!" you shouted while digging your feet in the ground.

"Oh, so you're putting up a fight?" Eren asked while leaning towards your ear, "That's not going to work, sweetheart," he whispered.

You flushed immediately, but shook your head as stubbornness took over your horny feelings.

"That's not gonna work," you resisted.

"Guess I'm coming down to the last resort, huh?" Eren asked as the others watched the interaction.

"Kinda scared, but I'm too stubborn to admit defeat," you declared while crossing your arms.

This man crouched down, putting his shoulder to your gut before hooking his arms around your thighs. He then stood up, throwing you over his shoulder in the process.

"Let's go?" Eren asked the others like your rear end wasn't right next to his face.

"What?! No! Put me down!" you shouted while pounding on his back and kicking your legs in attempt to free yourself from Eren's grasp.

"Come on," Eren said as he ignored you and started walking to the haunted house Levi said was the new base.

"I'm gonna die if I go in there!" you exclaimed in protest, "Mikasa, HELP ME!"

"Sorry babes," Mikasa said as she followed Eren's example and headed inside.

"Jean, Connie?" you asked in desperation.

"Wrong bitch," Jean said while looking away.

"Who's Connie?" Connie asked while looking around like you weren't talking to him.

"Bitches!" you shouted in anger, "Precious blonde beans?!" you asked Armin and Historia in a final attempt.

Historia ignored you and walked inside while Armin gave you an apologetic look before walking inside as well.