A Tear Shed [chapter 14]

Mikasa handled the gate situation without killing anyone. Props to her and her self control! Anyways, we were zipping past buildings to a roof where we saw a whole bunch of cadets gathering.

"Where's Eren?" Mikasa asked around, people saying the had no clue, and her continuing to try and find someone who did.

You looked through the group in hopes of finding Armin since he was in Eren's squad and would more than likely know where he is. Your eyes wandered until eventually you found the person you were looking for. He was isolated from the group, had his knees to his chest, and had a look of pure horror on his face.

"Yo, Armin!" you yelled out while walking over to him. This got the attention of Mikasa who also started walking over to her blonde friend.

"Where's Eren?" Mikasa asked straight away.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

Why is he sorry? Don't tell me the bitch died. He promised me he wouldn't. He can't leave like everyone else!

"Eren Yeager..." Armin said, starting to list off all of the squad members. He proceeded to tell us all they died, confirming the suspicious you had.

"That bitch lied to me. He left just like everyone else," you said barely above a whisper. You usually had a slight sparkle in you eyes, but now it was completely gone. Mikasa started a speech and then left, causing everyone else to follow her.

What did you do? You just watched as Mikasa used up way too much of her gas. She was definitely going to run out quicker than she needs to.

"That idiot," you mumbled before using the same amount of gas as her in order to be able to get the speedy girl.

"Mikasa!" Armin yelled out as the girl's gas ran out and she fell on a roof and to the ground.

"Oh no!" you said loud enough for the others to hear. A few looked back at you, thinking you might be cornered by a titan. In those aspects, you were fine. The thing you were concerned about was how you started to fall down. "Mayday! Mayday! Two men overboard!"

"Not you too!" Connie said as he followed Armin who tried to get both girls out of harms way.

"Ah shit!" you yelled out as you landed on a roof where you could see Mikasa on the ground.

She seemed to be fine. There were no titans coming for her-

Andddd, spoke too soon. A titan appeared from around the corner, looking directly at Mikasa. She was cornered, and the titan tried to grab her, but last minute she escaped. Stuff happened where Mikasa was being a badass, until she got stuck in between two titans.

Why weren't you helping her? Lacked the motivation and your blades were pretty much useless. Then the most unexpected thing happened.

You got attracted to a titan. (no joke i think eren's titan form is hawt). Oh, that and a titan was fighting other titans, but the first statement was more shocking.

Then Connie got Mikasa, blah blah blah (i don't feel like explaining this stuff. u either gotta read the manga or watch the anime).

"Uh, help?" you called out in more of a question-like format as you got passed by the trio heading towards HQ.

"Oh, right, sorry!" Armin yelled out after seeing you and hearing your voice.

Mikasa stopped and carried you, preparing the two of you to grapple to the titan-infested HQ.

"Look at all those titans," you said from Mikasa's arms while pointing at all of the titans. Mikasa gave you a quizzical look before following the titan that was fighting other titans to HQ.

The titan attacking the others punched another titan, granting us access to HQ through a hole that was left in the wall from their face.

"Can someone get me some new blades and more gas?" you asked.

"No, the lower level is filled with smaller titans," Jean answered.

"Then come up with a plan. I promised Eren I wasn't going to die, and even if he broke his end of the deal, I still need to finish through," you replied while moving away from the hole in the wall.

There was a badass plan that was created, and successfully executed so now you had the supply room back. Great. You refilled your shit and then left to go die- I mean fight more titans.

"I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me," you said to yourself as you followed Mikasa and her little group out, only to see the titan from before struggling to keep his ground. The hot titan was starting to get over-powered by the others.

"Aw man, the hot titan is gonna die too," you pouted.

Armin looked at you funny, "Did you just call that titan 'hot'?"

"..."

"Whoops?" you questioned, unsure of what you said was good or bad.

"Anyways," Connie said while giving you a funny look but also trying get back to the topic at hand, "Should we try to help him?"

"We would probably die trying to kill off all of the titans, and if not a few of us then all of us," you replied while looking deep in thought, and you actually were for once. "Let's just wait and see how this titan goes down. I doubt he wouldn't put up a fight before dying."

Then you zoned out, only paying attention to your surroundings. You could hear the others talking, but it only came out as noise, nothing you could comprehend easily. You were too focused on the titan to pay attention to their talking. Some fighting from the titan later...

The titan was taken down, but something came out of the titans nape. Was it, a person? Yes it was. Who was the person? That is currently something only Mikasa knows, as she was the first person to launch herself down there.

"Who the fuck is it?" you called from the roof, not wanting to go down there in case it was too dangerous down there.

"Language!" Mikasa yelled.

"I'm sorry, whom the fuck is it?" you yelled back.

"I give up," Mikasa muttered to herself before bringing her and the body up to the roof.

"What the..." Armin trailed off, probably knowing who the person was. And you? You still had no clue.

Mikasa placed the body down for everyone to see. It was the one person that you were actually missing. Eren.

"So what? I mean nothing to you?" Marlin asked in a sassy tone.

"Not now," you snapped back.

"So he didn't break his promise..." you muttered.

"We thought he was dead, and that's the only thing you're thinking abou-," Jean started to yell at you, but stopped when he saw the look on your face.

You had a genuine smile, the sparkle coming back to your eyes. Your eyes were also softer now, the softest anyone had ever seen them. You had a single tear streaking down you face, the first tear anyone had ever seen you shed. Maybe things would turn out alright.

"She's crying..." Armin whispered in complete shock.

"Eren, do you know how much you mean to her?" Jean asked while looking at the unconscious boy, "You mean enough to make her cry..."

"Bastard," you said while walking towards the boy. You sat down in front of him and started hitting his torso, not playfully, but also not forcefully. "Glad you're back, Yeager."

"This is cute and all, but we kinda have titans to fight," Sasha whispered.

"Do that again, and I will actually kill you," you said to the still unconscious bot with a slight smile on your face. You leaned down and gave him a peck on the forehead and a hug.

"Pay up," Annie whispered to Jean who was looking at you on shock.

"Dang it. You couldn't have waited another week?" Jean whispered to you, but you didn't hear anything.