Chapter 71 (Who is this SCP creature?)

a6d still stays beside Dream because of what happened. He's not going to let anyone hurt them. A6d decides to go to the room where they held the creature.

A6d walks through the halls until he found the label name tag on the door. Luckily Dream told him where. He goes inside and sees the creature still unconscious. He sits there and wait.k

Hours have passed, the SCP creature finally wakes up. A6d prepares himself and ready to attack. The SCP creature wakes up and realizes she's still in unknown place. Then she sees a6d.

Girl- "Q-qui ... qui es-tu?"

(W-who are you?)

A6d tilts his head and confuses why she speaks in French. He understands French but he did not expect her to speak French.

Girl- "Comprenez-vous ce que je dis?"

(Do you understand what am I saying?)

A6d nods and he writes his name on the dusty floor. He prefers to be called SCP 308 since he doesn't trust the girl yet. Only Dream, Sapnap, and Bad can call him by a6d.

Girl- "Jasper"

A6d looks at her and still doesn't trust her yet. She hurt Dream and there's no way he will trust her.

Jasper- "Do you speak English?"

A6d nods and Jasper sighs. She looks around and she looks back at a6d.

Jasper- "Can you speak?"

A6d makes hand gestures that he doesn't talk much. He is muted, more like selective mute. Jasper understands sign language and asks him again.

Jasper- "How long have you been stuck here?"

A6d makes hand gesture that he has been stuck for 14 years.

Japser- "14 YEARS???? You need to get out of here. Come with me and you will be safe from those three."

A6d shakes his head and he told her that she is wrong.

Jasper- "You can't just trust them like that. You got tricked by those innocent faces."

A6d uses his tail and slaps her in the face. He is mad at her by saying his caretakers are the meanest people that ever existed. He doesn't care what people say about him but not his caretakers. He has grown with them and he loves them. Jasper holds the pain in her face and sighs.

Jasper- "Look I'm sorry but can you like leave me alone for a while? I need to be alone for a while."

A6d nods and goes out from the room. He locks the door and makes sure she doesn't escape. If she escapes, she will hurt Dream, Bad, and Sapnap. Even worse, she will take him to the unknown place. A6d goes back to the workspace and he sees his caretakers are asleep on the table with papers messy around the desk. A6d sighs and take the three of them on the floor. He grabs a blanket and cuddle between them and sleeps.