Chapter 40 (A walk)

Bad, Sapnap, and Dream are working on their task and got unmotivated. A6d looks at them decides to nuzzle their hands. Bad, Sapnap, and Dream notice about it and get an idea. They should take a walk.

BadBoyHalo- "What do you think of going outside to get fresh air so we can be motivated again? "

Sapnap- "Sounds good to me. "

Dream- "We should bring SCP 308 with us. He needs fresh air too. Besides he hasn't been outside for 14 years. "

Dream, Sapnap, and Bad ask permission to the governor to take a walk with a6d. Governor thinks for a bit and wants to argue that a6d should not go outside but seeing how very close he is to Dream, Sapnap, and Bad, he says yes. He gives them a harness with a leash attached on it so a6d won't escape or running around causing a trouble while walking.

Governor- "Make sure he's not in trouble or I have to deal with the citizens. "

Dream- "Don't worry about it. "

Dream puts the harness on and makes sure it's neither too tight nor loosen.

Dream- "There we go. Come on let's go. "

A6d looks at the governor and they both give each other a death glare. It doesn't last long because Dream pulls a6d away from the governor.

Outside

Dream, Bad, and Sapnap walk normally in the street of French. A6d keeps holding Bad's arm due to his fear that people are staring at him. It's not because he has phobia, he doesn't like it.

BadBoyHalo- "Hey it's okay. You don't have to worry. "

The 4 are walking down the street until a6d stops. Dream, Sapnap, and Bad also stop when they feel a6d is not close to them. They see a6d is looking at the forest. A6d reminds himself when he was a kid before he was taken away. He decides to go there.

Dream- "SCP 308, where are you going? "

A6d's caretakers decide to follow where is he going. They walk deeper into the forest until a house appears. A6d remembers how his home looks like. He walks towards the house and stops at the door. Dream, Sapnap, and Bad think it's his home.

A6d softly knocks the door of the house. He finally meets his brother again. He waits and the door opens. A6d's expectation is his brother opening the door but instead it's a lady.

Lady- "Yes, may I help you? "

Dream steps forward and a6d makes body gestures of what to say.

Dream- "Hi my name is Dream. This is Bad and Sapnap. This one is called SCP 308 also known as a6d. He says this is his old home and he asks if you have seen his brother. "

Lady- "Wait did you just say a6d? "

Dream- "Yeah."

The lady goes outside and closes the door behind her.

Lady- "I'm gonna tell you the story. I was one of a6d's mom's friend. I heard from her that a6d was transformed into a monster. At first she didn't know but when she saw a6d's brother gave him the bandana, she realized that was her son. She was heart broken when she saw a6d got taken away by the governor. She passed away 3 weeks later after a6d got taken away. A6d's dad was with another lady and did not come back. His brother moved out alone and did not come back as well. 4 weeks later, when I visited the house, it was very empty. I cleaned up the house and asked anyone nearby what happened. They told me they found a6d's brother living in the apartment so I went there. As I went there he's not himself. He said he wanted to see his brother over and over again. 10 weeks later, when I visited him, he was no longer there anymore... "

Dream, Sapnap, and Bad shock when they hear the story. A6d looks so stunned when he lost everyone he knew so well.

Dream- "I'm really sorry to hear that. "

Lady- "Do you want to come inside? "

Dream- "No thank you, we better get going now. See you later. "

Lady- "Bye."

The lady goes inside and softly closes the door. Dream, Sapnap, and Bad decide to walk again but a6d stands still.

BadBoyHalo- "Hey SCP 308, you okay? "

A6d shakes really bad and starts to sob as he heard his brother is not here anymore. Bad hugs him tightly and comfort him. A6d sobs in Bad's arm as Bad rubs his back to calm down.

Dream- "Do you think he's alright? "

Sapnap- "I hope so... "

Bad sits on the ground with a6d in his lap. Bad gives platonic kisses all over a6d's face. A6d starts to calm down and purrs. His tail wags and he stops shaking. Bad and a6d stay in that position until Bad stands up and picks up a6d. Bad hugs a6d and a6d finally calms down.

BadBoyHalo- "You okay now?"

A6d nods and Bad puts him down. The 4 continue to walk down the street. A6d looks back at his house and follow Dream, Sapnap, and Bad. He will miss his old house forever but now he has Sapnap, Dream, and Bad, his caretakers.