Chapter 59 (Trap)

Bad, Dream, and Sapnap make sure everything is secure or the governor will lay a finger on a6d. If the governor does, they will swear to God they will find and chase him down no matter what. A6d plays the ball to distract himself.

Bad, Sapnap, and Dream need to take 3 boxes from the other room. They need to bring a6d or not, the governor will put a hand on him. A6d follows them and waits. He sees his caretakers piling up 3 boxes and he looks around. He realizes his caretakers calling him and he follows them. He then heard another sound. He looks around until he sees a red ball. It's his favorite toy. He confuses why his ball is there but he decides to take it. The ball rolls away from him which makes a6d excited to catch it.

BadBoyHalo- "Little Muffin, come on let's go!"

Dream- "SCP 308, what's are you doing?"

A6d doesn't listen to them and continues to chase down the ball. Sapnap realizes what's going on and he tells Bad and Dream to stay while he follows a6d. Sapnap sees a6d going to through the boxes and Sapnap keeps following. He then heard a scream which Sapnap automatically chases where the sound come from until he found a governor tying up a6d.

Sapnap- "Sir, what are you doing?"

Governor- "I want your little friend here to be my weapon, Sapnap."

Sapnap- "I knew there's something fishy about you."

Governor- "Then why don't you catch me?"

Sapnap- "I have no evidence that you are a bad person trying to take SCP 308 to be your weapon until now."

Dream- "SAPNAP, WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

Sapnap- "DREAM! STOP THAT, I ALMOST GOT A HEART ATTACK!"

Dream- "Sorry."

BadBoyHalo- "Sapnap, you were so long. What's going on?"

Governor- "Sorry, need your little friend here."

The governor runs quickly, bringing a6d with him. Dream, Sapnap, and Bad chase him down but sadly they got lost in a pile of box. They don't know where is the exit or how to get out.

Dream- "Dang it, he got SCP 308 and we stuck here. "

Sapnap- "A maze of box huh? This man is a genius for trapping us here..."

BadBoyHalo- "This muffin head is fast and makes us lost in here."

Dream- "We should stick together so we won't get lost."