Chapter 75 (United and theories)

A6d wants Jasper to make friends with the caretakers. He doesn't want them to become enemies forever. He goes to Jasper's room and sees her awake. Jasper smiles and invites him to come in. a6d comes in and smiles. He tells Jasper about his caretakers and why she should united with them. He doesn't want to force her and he says that she shouldn't be rude to them, especilly to Bad. 

Jasper: "I still can't trust them yet but if you want me and your caretakers to be allies, then I accept it."

Aa6d smiles and hugs Jasper tightly. Jasper smiles and hugs back. They let go and a6d takes her hand and put her in a room. He goes in and locks the door. Jasper sits down on a chair with a table in front of her. a6d sits next to her and waits. 

Jasper- "So...what now?"

a6d makes hand gestures that they should wait and there's only one person to talk to. Few moments later, Dream comes in and sit in front of them. Jasper keeps herself calm and relax. If she kills one of a6d's caretakers, a6d will never forgive her. Dream takes a deep breathe and exhale. 

Dream- "Soooo...Jasper..SCP 308 told us about us united. Okay, let's go slowly. Let's start for the first one. Why did you attack me in the first place?"

Jasper- "Look, I'm sorry that happened but I wasmad that someone took me away and I was very prepared to attack someone."

Dream- "Who took you?"

Jasper- "I don't know....But I know that that person put me inside a box by force. That person kidnapped me and took me away from my family."

Dream- "Did you say someone kidnapped you and put you inside a box?"

Jasper- "Yes"

a6d goes over Dream and hugs him. Dream thinks while listening to a6d's purring. Dream then realizes that something isn't right. Something that is connected but what is connected? It reminds him of the French Governor, Denver. He thinks again. He feels something is connected but sadly he doesn't know what connects. Then he feels a6d sniffing in the air.

Dream- "Hey buddy, you okay?"

a6d keeps sniffing and feels something weird. He walks around the room and tries to find something taht catches his nose. He then found a small crack on the wall. He digs the hole to make the hole bigger. Dream and Jasper confuse and sees that the hole leads to another room. Dream and Jasper follow a6d to the other room and realize it is the office's room, more like the room for the boss. Joffrey isn't there. a6d keeps sniffing the air until he leads to the drawer. Dream opens the drawer and sees a bunch of letters. He reads them all until one letter that caught his eyes. It is a letter from Denver about him controlling a6d. Dream becomes numb as he sees the line, "If I die, SCP 308 will be in your hands and I promise you that he will do whatever you say."

Dream- "Our new boss said there will be new SCP project, gave us the box and you were inside the box. You said a person kidnapped you and put you in the box....No...It can't be....."

a6d confuses and paws Dream's face. Dream realizes Joffrey, his new boss, kidnapped Jasper and put her into a box. Dream told everything to a6d about it and a6d tilts his head. He doesn't get it. 

Dream- "I have a theory that Joffrey is continuing Denver's work. Joffrey and Denver work together to control SCP creatures. Maybe that is why....He kidnapped you and put you here..."

Jasper- "I never met the England governor nor the French governor but I know something isn't right about this..."

Dream- "We need to get you out of here."

Jasper- "What?"

Dream- "Do you have a family?"

Jasper- "Yeah."

Dream- "This is wrong. So, so wrong."

Jasper- "What's going on?"

Dream- "You got kidnapped and Joffrey will going to continue Denver's work. He will control you and SCP 308."

Jasper shocks and a6d's antennaes go down. He whimpers and Dream tries to calm him down. He lifts him up and and takes Jasper out of the room. Dream tries to cover the whole with a drawer from the office and boxes from the room they were talking. 

Dream- "We are not here to harm SCP creatures..."

Jasper sighs and looks down. She told Dream they will get out of this building. Dream smiles and a6d makes happy noises as they will finally get out of the building.