Chapter 12 (Tail experiment)

⚠Torture, blood, burnt, neck choking⚠

One year later

It's been one year A6d still depressed over what happened. A6d is now 10 years old, 5 years of no human contacts and away from his family. He doesn't care about his surroundings anymore and has no one to talk to. Now all he do is hugs his knees and cry all day which makes the scientists told him to be quiet or shut him up. They usually use a gag on his mouth which a6d can't take it off. A6d just wants freedom, not a life which is full torture.

The next day, the guard comes in and a6d already knows what he wants. He takes him into the room like always and a6d just stands there, looking tired and depressed. The scientists take note of his behavior that it's not usual.

The torturer works for the scientists does his job again. A6d mostly scares of the torturer and he runs away from him but sadly he only corners himself which the torturer can manage to catch him.

The torture grabs a6d by the back of sweater and put him on the table. The torture lies him down and ties him up. A6d couldn't move because of that which makes the torturer pleases and excited to do his torture.

The torturer takes a small knife and holds a6d's tail. A6d starts to panic and needs to get out from the room. The torturer holds a6d's neck and stares at him. A6d could feel that the stare is a warning or a threat. A6d gulps at the stare and the torturer slowly squeezes his neck as a warning and a6d couldn't breath and finally the torturer releases his grip.

Scientists #1- "You can start your thing. "

The torturer nods and grabs a6d's tail. He puts a knife around the tail and starts to make an open wound. A6d screams in pain as the knife goes deeper. A6d starts to feel tired as the torturer stops torturing his tail. As the scientists surprise, the tail is back to its normal like it was never been hurt before. It heals fast. All a6d's body parts heal faster if they got wounded or hurt but he will still feel the pain until the pain ends.

The torturer releases a6d and rope him on the floor. A6d whimpers and hugs the tail as for the support. He just wants it to stop and let them leave him alone but no, they didn't. They keep doing it over and over again without feeling pity or giving him mercy.

The guard comes in and puts him back into the room. A6d just hugs himself, not caring the world and his surroundings that he got tortured multiple of times for 5 years in his life. He doesn't think that his family loves him like they used to. He doesn't think everybody around him loves him. He just wants to be alone.

A6d's tail swings side to side very slowly, his butterfly antennae hung low, his wings cover him, his chest fluff makes him warm when he puts his hands on it, and his black eyes with white pupils start to tear. He just want to go to where people still accept them. He remembers his brother gave him a bandana and he still wears it until today. He doesn't know if his brother still remembers him or not but he doesn't care anymore. If his brother forgets about him, fine he doesn't care anymore. He doesn't mind if they all forget about him and pretend he doesn't exist. He closes his eyes and goes to sleep. He's too tired to think about his surroundings.