Chapter 66 (Joffrey)

Joffrey, also known as the England governor, comes to France with his assistant. He remembers his good times with Denver, the governor of France. He goes to the SCP foundation in France and sees the governor's assistant. Joffrey decides to meet Denver's assistant and he feels upset that Denver passed away.

Joffrey- "I was shocked when I heard the news. He was my best friend you see, along with American governor and Spanish governor."

Denver's assistant- "I did not know he's your best friend. I only know that his friends with Jake."

Joffrey- "Ah yes, he was mysterious you see. Don't worry, he will be okay."

Denver's assistant decides to introduce Bad, Dream, and Sapnap to Joffrey. Bad, Dream, and Sapnap are okay with him.

Denver's assistant- "I gotta go. I resigned myself and I don't want to be involved with this anymore since my boss passed away."

Joffrey- "It's fine, we'll take care of it."

Denver's assistant walks away and says goodbye. Joffrey goes to his new office which used to be Denver's office with his assistant. He misses his best friend. He sees a picture with 4 of them.

Joffrey- "I shouldn't resigned so I could meet my best friends."

Joffrey's assistant- "Is that you and Denver?"

Joffrey- "Yes with Jake, the American governor and Pablo, Spanish governor. Anyways I gotta go back to work."

Joffrey's assistant- "Do you want to meet the SCP project?"

Joffrey- "SCP 308?"

Joffrey's assistant- "Yes"

Joffrey walks out the office with his assistant behind him. He passes by a room with a name tag with a name of SCP 308. Joffrey decides to open the door but nothing inside. He closes the door and feels something on his foot.

Joffrey- "A ball?"

He then got tackled by something light. He looks at the weird creature on top of him.

Joffrey- "Uh... Hi?"

Dream- "SCP 308, what are you doing?"

Dream then picks up a6d to get him off Joffrey. Joffrey stands up and dusts himself up. He picks up the ball and gives it to a6d.

Joffrey- "I believe this belongs to you."

A6d takes the ball and squeaks it. Joffrey seems want to pat him since he sees a6d as soft SCP project. Joffrey asks Dream if he's okay to be patted and Dream says okay. Joffrey put his hand in front of a6d's face and a6d sniffs. As a6d sniffs, he growls. He knows something isn't right.

Dream- "Shh it's okay it's okay. It's not the governor who you hate so much. It's Joffrey, our new boss. He's from England.  Well he's British actually."

Joffrey- "Yes I am now the head of SCP foundation. And who is this?"

Dream- "Oh this is SCP 308. The only project here. He's not going to harm anyone."

Dream kisses a6d's nose and a6d makes happy noises. Joffrey looks at a6d as he is observing.

Joffrey- "Turns out Denver was right about this little guy."

Dream- "Denver? Who's Denver?"

Joffrey- "Denver is the governor of France and he works in here too. I heard the news that he passed away. He's my best friend...."

Dream, a6d, Sapnap, and Bad are shock to hear that Denver, the governor who a6d hates so much, turns out to be Joffrey's best friend.

Joffrey- "He wrote me a lot of letters and now he stops....."

Dream- "I'm sorry for your loss."

Joffrey- "It's alright.... You guys can go back to work."

Joffrey walks away and goes back to his office. He goes to the desk and sits down. He opens his suitcase and opens one letter that he received from Denver.

Joffrey- "I know SCP 308 became your weapon and now I will fulfill it for you, friend."

Letter from Denver:

Dear Joffrey,

SCP 308 is now my weapon. I used the shock collar that my family used for generations. I know that you resigned from involving but can you promise me one thing? If I die, SCP 308 will be in your hands and I promise you that he will do whatever you say.

Sincerely
Denver