Chapter 39 (Wing test)

A6d is in the room with Dream and Bad. They're going to test a6d's wings. Bad needs one feather from it but he's afraid it will hurt him that's why Bad and Dream need to cooperate. Bad sits a6d on a chair in the middle of the room and Dream helps him.

Sapnap- "You guys ready? "

Bad and Dream nod as a sign that they're ready. Dream cups a6d's face to look at him and rub both of thumbs against a6d's cheek. Dream places a long forehead kiss to distract a6d so Bad can do his job. A6d purrs loudly as his tail swings side to side. Bad gently holds a6d's Wing to make sure he didn't feel it. He takes one feather slowly and finally got it. Bad looks at a6d and Dream and Dream still places the forehead kiss on a6d.

BadBoyHalo- "I got the feather. "

Dream stops and a6d whines as he wants the kiss again. Dream chuckles and gives more another forehead kiss.

BadBoyHalo- "Aaawwww. Dream, I be with Sapnap to give him the feather. "

Dream stops again and nods at Bad. Before Bad walks out, he gives a kiss on a6d's cheek and walks out. Dream continues to give a6d a forehead kiss.

BadBoyHalo- "Hey Sappy, got the feather and it's pretty intense there. "

Sapnap- "Ight. Oh one question, what's the feather for. "

BadBoyHalo- "Testing of course you muffin head. "

Sapnap- "Alright alright. "

Sapnap looks back at the glass to see Dream still kiss a6d's forehead. Sapnap sighs and Bad hugs him.

Sapnap- "I feel bad for him... "

BadBoyHalo- "You mean SCP 308? "

Sapnap- "Yeah... I cannot believe that this building treated him really bad for 14 years. He doesn't deserve this. "

BadBoyHalo- "I know Sapnap, I know but here we are. We give him all he needs. "

Sapnap- "Yeah.... "

BadBoyHalo- "Let's get back to work. Let's leave them alone. SCP 308 needs affection right now. "

Dream finishes his forehead kiss and a6d nuzzles his face on Dream's chest. Dream smiles and rubs a6d's hair. Dream takes a6d out of the room and goes back to his workspace. Dream gives the ball to a6d for him to play and gives a kiss on the nose. He goes back to work with Bad and Sapnap.