Chapter 54 (Boop the nose and platonic kisses)

A6d feels warm as his caretakers' warmth surround him. He then feels something on his nose.

Dream- "Boop"

A6d confuses and Dream does it again to his nose.

Dream- "Boop. Got your nose."

A6d covers his face with his sweater paws and blushes really hard. Dream chuckles and pat his head. He rakes a6d's hair and a6d purrs. Sapnap gives a small kiss on a6d's nose and a6d blushes really hard than before. Bad gives a kiss on the cheek and a6d wags his tail too hard and makes happy noises inside. A6d can't handle the platonic behaviours from his caretakers and has weird feelings in his stomach. It's like he's having butterflies so he runs away. His caretakers chase him around the building.

Dream- "SCP 308, Come here.."

BadBoyHalo- "Silly muffin, let us give you a hug."

A6d tries to run away while blushing so hard. He tries every door but none of them open. A6d is now in the corner of the wall. He is surrounded by his caretakers. He backs up and got tackled by his caretakers. A6d tries to run away but his caretakers hold him in place. Dream, Sapnap, and Bad give him platonic kisses and a6d wags his tail. Dream keeps touching his nose, Bad gives kisses on the forehead, and Sapnap gives kisses on the cheek.

Sapnap- "Wow hey there man, you seem you are too happy."

A6d purrs really loud and his tail swings side to side. He gives up on trying to escape so he let his caretakers give him platonic kisses. A6d then falls asleep in Dream's arm and Dream carries him back to the workspace. A6d realizes what was all of that, he feels something he wanted for 14 years, love and affection.

Meanwhile

The governor sees that a6d is attached to his caretakers which makes it impossible to make him a weapon. The governor opens an unknown box he kept for generations. He takes out a shock collar. The governor smiles because he knows it will work. His family from different generations used this on SCP projects and it worked. It makes them a weapon.

Governor- "I will give you time, SCP 308..until the day you will be with me... Forever....