Chapter 62 (SCP 308 is that you?)

⚠Knife mentioned⚠

Sapnap's POV

We sleep together until I have a weird feeling that makes me awake.

Dream- "Is everything okay?"

I look back at Dream who just talked to him wakes up from his sleep and he yawns. I look at Bad and he still asleeps.

Sapnap- "I have a weird feeling and it wants us to keep going."

Dream- "You sure it just not a feeling?"

Sapnap- "I think we should keep going."

I wake up Bad from his sleep and tell him that we should keep going. Bad agrees and we walk. I don't know why but this feelings bother me and ask me to keep going. I think SCP 308 is around? I don't know.....

Dream's POV

I follow what Sapnap says. Sapnap, and Bad and I are walking down the halls of box maze. I wish SCP 308 is here. We walk until we heard small, light tapping footsteps. The sound is really near. We prepare ourselves for any dangers that will come sooner or later. The sound is behind us. We slowly look behind and we see...

Sapnap- "SCP 308? Is that you?"

SCP 308 doesn't respond and Sapnap runs towards him to give him a hug. Of course, Sapnap is known as giving SCP 308 a hug like every single day.

Sapnap- "SCP 308!! YOU GOT US SO WORRIED!!" 

Sapnap is about to hug SCP 308 but SCP 308 look at him with a straight face. His eyes are red and he's holding a knife.....

Sapnap- "Sweet lotus, put the knife down... It's dangerous..."

Dream- "Sweet lotus?"

Sapnap- "That's the nickname I'm going to call him."

Then suddenly SCP 308 attacks Sapnap but luckily he dodges. Sapnap looks shock after the attack. I notice something's odd about SCP 308. SCP 308 never wears a collar.

Sapnap- "Sweet lotus? What's wrong? Why your eyes are red and is that a collar? You never like wearing collar...."

Dream- "RUN!!!!"