Chapter 57 (Meet again)

A6d is bored and decides to play with his ball toy. His ball toy tolls outside the workspace since his caretakers forgot to close it when they want to take stuff from the other room. A6d decides to follow the ball and it stops rolling. He takes a ball and decides to head back but he got blocked. Blocked by the one and only....

Governor- "We meet again, SCP 308~"

A6d backs to the wall while the governor holds a shock collar. A6d holds the ball tightly to his chest and the governor walks towards him. The governor grabs the neck of a6d's sweater and decides to put the shock collar. Lucky for a6d, his caretakers are looking for him.

Governor- "Heh, you got another luck"

Dream- "Sir, is that SCP 308?"

The governor puts the shock collar in his pocket and lifts up a6d. A6d struggles to get away but the governor holds him.

Governor- "Yup, found him again in the halls."

Dream, Sapnap, and Bad notice how a6d acts around the governor. They know something isn't right and the only thing they have to do is make sure a6d is away from the governor.

Sapnap- "Can we have SCP 308 back?"

Governor- "Sure"

A6d immediately jumps onto Sapnap and gives a death glare to the governor. The governor excuses himself and walks away.

Sapnap- "I knew something isn't right about that guy."

BadBoyHalo- "We should definitely not letting him to get near to SCP 308."

Dream- "It seems pretty obvious how SCP 308 acts. I saw him giving a death glare at the governor..."

Sapnap- "We make sure that the governor doesn't lay one finger on SCP 308."