Chapter 2 (The flower has been eaten?)

The flower was protected by the people who work for the SCP experiment project that was created by the government. The government got the information that the flower can turn a person into a creature if they eat it. The government was furious that time so he put securities around it.

The governor is having his relaxing day until his assistant comes up to him and says that the flower was eaten by a child. The governor shocks by the news and tells everyone that work for him into a security room

In the security room, there are many people who are keeping an eye on things to protect people.

Governor- "I heard there was someone who ate the flower. Who was it? "

Assistant- "Someone said based on the camera, it's a little boy. He ate it but we don't know what happened next. "

Governor- "Send a drone, we will find who. "

Assistant- "Someone did and they saw a small house in that part of woods. I'm guessing that's where the little boy lives. We saw the boy unconscious on the floor. The boy was transforming into a creature. He has 2 butterfly antennae, a stripe tail with a ball at the end, a chest fluff around his neck, and a pair of white wings. "

Governor- "Then what happen next? "

Assistant- "Hey, any news about the boy who just ate the flower? "

Worker #1- "He opens his eyes. His eyes are all black with white pupils. His skin is grey. "

Assistant- "What should we do with the boy, sir? "

Governor- "We send him into the SCP experiment project in France. "

⚠Abuse⚠

Meanwhile

A6d wakes up in pain. He doesn't know what happened but he ignores it. As he comes home, he happily shout at his parents that he's home. As his parents see him, they are furious. His brother looks at him and shocks. A6d doesn't know what happened.

A6d- "Mother? Are you alright? "

Mother- "What... What did you do to my son? "

A6d- "Mother, it's me. "

Father- "WHAT ARE YOU? "

A6d- "Father? Why are you shouting at me? You guys don't recognize me? It's me, a6d. Brother, do you know me? "

A6d's mother breaks down into tears and a6d immediately tries to run up and hug her but his father blocks him.

A6d's father- "Stay away from her and my family. "

A6d's father drags a6d by the arm and hits him really hard. A6d cries so hard due to the pain he got. A6d's bother knows it's him but he's afraid of his parents so he watches him got abused by his father. His blood related father. The father who raises the family. A6d cries in pain, calling for help.

After his father done finishing with a6d, he goes to his wife and takes her to their bedroom. A6d's brother feels pity and runs up to him and hug him. A6d hugs him really tight.

A6d- "B-Brother, what did I do? "

A6d's brother- "Let me show you but please don't cry. "

A6d's brother shows a6d to the mirror and a6d sees himself. He's not himself anymore. He's different. A6d's father heads back and grabs a6d away from his brother.

A6d- "B-Brother! Help me! "

A6d's brother- "Father please, don't hurt him! "

A6d's father- "I am not letting this monster makes us fall for him. He takes our son away! "

A6d's brother- "But that's a6d! "

Days have been gone for 2 weeks after that incident. A6d doesn't receive any human contacts. He got abused a lot by his father. His brother tries to help but his father won't let him. A6d cries a lot every day. He's just 5, he didn't deserve this.

One day, the governor goes to his house. The father opens the door and greets him. He offers tea but the government refuses.

Governor- "I don't want to be rude or anything but I heard the news that there was a boy lived here ate a flower 2 weeks ago. He has 2 butterfly antennae, chest fluff around the neck, a pair of white wings, 2 black eyes with white pupils, grey skin, and a stripe tail with a ball at the end. "

The father understands what he saying and quickly goes to grab a6d. He shows the government a6d if he's the one what he meant.

Governor- "Ah, the boy. The boy who ate the flower 2 weeks ago. Go with my assistant, just need a private chat. "

The governor orders the assistant to accompany a6d while the government talks to his father. Before a6d goes outside with the assistant, a6d's brother runs up to him and gives him a bandana.

A6d's brother- "Here take this. I don't want you to forget it. "

A6d's father- "Hey! Stay away from him! "

Governor- "Now now, he'll be in good care. "

The assistant takes a6d outside but as a6d goes outside, he got surrounded by people who are working with the SCP experiment project. The people are giving a chain collar and a mask for him to forbid speaking.

A6d's brother- "HEY! DON'T HURT HIM! "

Governor- "Sorry kiddo, that's how we treat the species in SCP experiment. "

That's when a6d sees his family for the last time and got taken away by the government.