Chapter 33 (First day of new place)

Dream's POV

I wake up because of my alarm and I turn it off. I look around my surroundings and realize I'm in France. Why am I doing in France? Oh right, meeting this little one.

Sapnap- "Ah you finally awake. "

Dream- "Sapnap?"

Sapnap- "Get ready. I prepare you coffee and toast for both of you. I already prepare and ready to go. Go wake up Bad. "

I nod and wake Bad up. Bad groans and look at the time. He gets up instantly and goes into the bathroom.

Dream- "Geez, no 'thank you'? "

Sapnap chuckles and I hear Bad finishes in the bathroom and he heads out.

Dream- "So no 'thank you' for me? "

BadBoyHalo- "What? "

Dream- "I wake you up. "

BadBoyHalo- "Ooh thank you. "

Sapnap- "How did you finish so fast back there? Did you take a shower or something?"

BadBoyHalo- "Because I am S P E E D! And yes I took a shower. "

Dream- "Lmao anyways I go get a shower and dress. Sapnap gives us toast and coffee by the way. "

The 3 of us finish our breakfast and heads out the hotel. We go to the building and meet the governor from yesterday.

Governor- "Good morning. Ready to meet SCP 308? "

Bad, Sapnap, and I nod and the governor let them through. The governor tells Bad, Sapnap, and I to follow him to where SCP 308 will be tested.

Governor- "This will be your workspace. There is a big glass there with a big room behind it. Don't worry, this lab is big enough for 3 of you. You will meet SCP 308 in the next one hour. It's a time schedule for him to be tested on and one of my guard will take him here. Good luck on taking care of him."

The governor leaves the room, leaving us to look around their new workspace. It is much bigger and seems much more comfortable. Back in their old workspace in Florida, the room is neither too big nor too small, it just average room size but it's comfortable. 

Dream- "You guys wanna unpack stuff?"

BadBoyHalo- "Sure."

One hour later

It's already one hour now. I guess it's time to meet this little one. 3 of us are excited to meet him. We wait in front of the glass to see SCP 308 coming out from that door inside the room. Bad is holding the clipboard to examine what to take notes about. The suddenly a door inside opens. We wait...and wait...and wait....He's not coming out??

Dream- "Is he there? Why he's not coming out?"

BadBoyHalo- "Give him time. He's probably shy..."

We wait for a moment and he finally comes out. He looks at us with a confuse look. I can't believe, it's really him. The little one we are waiting to meet. 

Bad- "He looks like a soft SCP project with his soft features."

Sapnap- "Yeah."

Bad- "But we're not sure if he's hostile or not...."

Dream- "Are you going to take notes about him?"

Bad- "Can you tell what he looks like while I'm noting? I don't want to make neck hurts."

Dream- "Ok so he has butterfly antennae, black eyes with white pupils, grey skkin, black hair, chest fluff on the neck, a pair of white wings, stripes tail with a shape of a ball with white color at the end, wearing a bandana and glasses, and dark grey sweater with black pants and black shoes."