Chapter 41 (Food)

Sapnap and Dream are walking in front of Bad and a6d. Bad makes sure a6d is alright of what happened. 

Dream- "Hey Bad, is SCP 308 okay?"

BadBoyHalo- "Yeah he's okay."

They walk down the streets peacefully until a noise appears. It's a noise of someone hungry. The sound comes from a6d himself. A6d holds his stomach and blush. Dream looks at him and smiles.

Dream- "Looks like someone hungry."

A6d blushes really hard and shakes his head. Dream laughs and gives the leash to Sapnap. Dream runs until they can't see him. Bad, Sapnap, and a6d wait for Dream's return. A6d's stomach keeps making noises which a6d blushes 10x redder. Bad and Sapnap laugh softly and rubs a6d's hair. 

20 minutes later, Dream comes back with 4 baguettes. A6d runs up to him and hugs him tightly. Sapnap couldn't catch the leash but he sighs in relief as he just wants to hug Dream. 

Dream- "Aaaawwwww, you miss me?"

A6d nods and let go Dream. Dream gives him the baguette and a6d confuses what is it. 

Dream- "It's a baguette. Don't be shy, eat up. You need one."

A6d looks at it and eats it. He really loves it but he slowly eats it. He still shy of eating in front of his caretakers. His tail swings side to side and his butterfly antennae twitching. He's happy.

Dream- "You really hungry huh? Did anyone give you this food?"

A6d shakes his head as a respond. Dream pets a6d's shoulder and his hair to let him know that everything will be alright.

A6d eats until he finishes. Sapnap gives Dream the leash and they walk again. They walk through the busy street and head back to the SCP project building. A6d wants to rest but Dream picks him up and heads to the bathroom to give him a bath. 

Bad and Sapnap go back to their workspace and rest for a bit. Sapnap and Bad decide to write something and they heard a door open. Dream comes back with frustated looked a6d. Bad sighs and Sapnap confuses.

BadBoyHalo- "What did you do this time?"

Dream- "Well I saw a weird black spot and I tried to wash it but it won't removed. So I accidentally........ Rub it too hard on him and his tail squeeze my hand too tight. "

Bad sighs and walks towards Dream and grabs a6d from him.

BadBoyHalo- "Which part did he rub too hard? "

A6d tells him by body gestures that Dream rubs it at the back. Bad pulls the shirt a bit and there's the black spot that Dream talked about.

BadBoyHalo- "It's a birthmark. "

Dream- "Birthmark? "

BadBoyHalo- "Sappy, write that down. It's a birth mark. It's pretty strange for him. He was a human but he was transformed into a SCP creature. SCP creatures don't have this kind of stuff..... "

Dream- "We should find out later. It's getting late, we should head back. "

BadBoyHalo- "Yeah... "

Bad and Dream are ready to go home but Sapnap keeps hugging a6d.

BadBoyHalo- "Sapnap, come on let's go. "

Sapnap- "5 minutes. "

Dream- "Dude we need to go. "

Sapnap- "He's so adorable. "

BadBoyHalo- "We'll wait outside. "

Bad and Dream walk out, leaving Sapnap with a6d in a room. They wait outside the SCP projec building and it's getting dark. Meanwhile Sapnap still hugs a6d.

Sapnap- "You're so cute. "

A6d purrs at the human contact. Sapnap squeezes a6d's check and gives platonic kisses all over his face. He rubs a6d's chest fluff on the neck and his tail.

Sapnap- "Wish I could take you with me so you will live freely with us. "

Sapnap kisses a6d's forehead and a6d feels warmer. Not just warm, it's really warm. Sapnap let go and put him on the cat bed. He covers a6d with a blanket and kisses his forehead for the last time and heads out.

Bad and Dream wait outside and see Sapnap heading out.

Dream- "Took you long enough. "

Sapnap- "Sorry, SCP 308 is an adorable little babey. "

BadBoyHalo- "Come on let's go. "