Chapter 21 (Tortured by the governor)

⚠Torture, knife, death, blood, panic attack, anxiety attack, holes, flashbacks mentioned⚠

The governor grabs SCP 308'S arm and the torturer decides to take his action but he was stopped by the guards pointing guns towards him. The torturer scares to move and if he moves, he couldn't save a6d. Governor closes his face towards a6d's face and a6d fears of what's going to happen. He tears up and needs the torturer's help but the torturer was pointed guns by the guards.

Governor- "You better listen, SCP 308, you better listen. This is the third time you tried to escape. The first one is with George, the second one is you yourself, and the third time is with that torturer who tortures you a lot. One more you tried to escape, I promise I will tell the scientists to do more test on you."

Torturer- "Do NOT scare him!"

The governor and a6d look at the torturer.

Governor- "What did you say?"

Torturer- "You heard me! I said do NOT scare him!"

Governor- "You dare to speak to me like that? Hand me a small knife!"

One of the guard hands him a small knife and he puts his arm around a6d's neck to hold him place. A6d looks scared as he sees the small knife.

Governor- "Let's see if you can say that to me again once I did this in front of you. "

The governor stabs the small knife into a6d's arm and he screams in pain. The torturer is horrified to see and he steps closer but the guards still aiming him guns.

Governor- "You think you're in charge in here? "

He then deepens the small knife into a6d's arm as he screams and cries to make it stop.

Torturer- "Sir, you have gone too far! "

Governor- "Too far? You mean this? "

The governor takes out the knife from a6d's arm and a6d sighs in relief as the knife was taken off. The governor grabs a6d's chin and make him look up. He then puts the knife into a6d's left eye which caused him to cry. A6d needs help.

Torturer- "Sir, stop it!"

Governor- "Alright then."

The governor drops him on the floor. A6d whimpers even though he was healed. He covers himself with his wings while he was holding his bandana to cover his left eye. His glasses starts to fog because of his cries. The torturer kneels down to him and tries to help. He knows he can't touch a6d but he has to. He puts his hands on a6d's hair but sadly the guns shot and the torturer was now covered in holes with blood coming out. The torturer now lies dead on the floor on the blood puddle. 

Governor- "He's dead."

A6d shocks at what he sees. He can't believe he sees another event related what happend to George. He breathes heavily as he sees the body in front of him.

Governor- "Does this event reminds you of something, SCP 308?"

The governor grabs a6d's chin to make him look at the body. He starts to tear up when he suddenly remembers the event happened the time before George's life ended. A6d then whimpers and holds his head as he wants the memories to be forgotten, faded, and leave him alone. He then starts to have anxiety and panic attacks as the event flooded back to him.

Governor- "Let's go back, shall we?"

The governor grabs a6d's tail and drags him back into his room. He puts a6d into the room and locks the door. A6d still whimpering on the floor as his memories flooded back. He doesn't want to see anyone who he just met and becomes close to dies infront of him. He then feels guilty as he didn't save them before.