Chapter 16 (Boredom)

One year later

It's Sunday. The governor gives all the scientists and guards for a day off except the SCP projects. It's a rare thing they all are working 24/7 in that building. They all releases the projects and they lock all the exits and escape rooms so they won't try to escape. 

A6d is now 13 years old, 8 years away from his family and stuck in the building. He just rolls around the floor or plays with his tail and butterfly antenna to get out of boredom. He mostly stays away from the other SCP projects since he's not interested. He corners himself he see other SCP projects who are bigger than him. He gives a death glare when other SCP projects who are the same size as him or maybe average tries to play with his tail, wings, and antenna. If he sees small SCP projects, he ignores it. He doesn't care about his surroundings after 8 years of bad treatment. 

A6d decides to sleep in his room. He sleeps peacefully until he feels itchy in his chest fluffy. He scratches his chest fluff and appears a small SCP project. The small SCP project nuzzles itself into a6d's chest fluff and purrs. A6d doesn't give a freak about it and decides to let it sleep even though he doesn't care about the other SCP projects who are in the same building as him. A6d sleeps peacefully as he's too tired to think or care of anything. 

A couple of hours later, he wakes up and feels the small SCP project is not there anymore. He stretches and yawns after a long nap. He decides to go to the cafeteria and grabs stuff. He eats a cooked meat there and he doesn't know who cook but he doesn't care. He grabs a glass of water, drinks it, and heads back to his room. 

As he goes to his room, he rolls over on the floor and plays with his tail. He needs to get out of boredom.