Chapter 82 (Unknown place)

a6d wakes up in unknown place, with a pain on his head. He feels something soft under him. He realizes he is on the bed. He is about to get up but his body got tied up with brown belts on the bed. He sighs as he can't move. He wonders if he is in heaven or somewhere he doesn't know. He hears the sounds of heart monitor that appears in the hospital. He can't open his mouth because there is a white cloth tying around his head to keep him quiet. He sees he has wrap bandages around his leg, his head, and his shoulder.

It's been an hour he stuck on the bed. The door opens and appears someone who works here or maybe the person is an angel. The person moves forward which causes a6d panic and tries to run but with the belts around him, it is no use at all. The person sits next to him and a6d starts to tear up. The person put a hand on a6d and a6d closes his eyes waiting for the impact but it didn't happen. He feels a hand on the head, not too close with the bandage and he could feel the hand starts to move around his hair. The touch is gentle and warm. The person takes off the brown belts and a6d can move. a6d doesn't run away, he leans into the touch. He feels the hand scratching near the antenna and a6d becomes relax. He purrs as the touch is calming him down.

The person lifts him up and a6d holds onto the bed. The person coos and a6d begins to let go. They go out of the room and head into the another unknown room. He sees a person sleeping on the bed. He looks closely and realizes it's Sapnap. He wants to run to Sapnap but the person hold him. a6d whines as he wants to get close to Sapnap. The person walks towards to Sapnap's bed and slowly put a6d down. The person leaves the room and a6d snuggles on Sapnap's shoulder. He then feels a movement and he got trapped under an arm. He looks up and sees Sapnap is awake and smiles at him. a6d wags his tail and hugs Sapnap tightly.

Sapnap- "Hey Sweet Lotus...How are you?"

a6d makes happy noises and Sapnap rubs his nose against a6d's nose. a6d purrs as he cuddles with Sapnap. He then asks if Sapnap knows where they are right now.

Sapnap- "I think we are in the hospital. How's your head?"

Sapnap touches a6d's head and a6d winches in pain. Sapnap pulls back his hand and rubs a6d's cheek with his thumb. He will never forget how chubby a6d's cheeks are.

Sapnap gets up from the bed and he feels something wraps his arm. He looks behind and sees a6d holding onto his arm. Sapnap smiles and lifts a6d up with his strength, ignoring the pain in his shoulder where the bullet rest. He walks out of the room with a6d his arms and walks through the hallway. Sapnap sees a nametag on the door written with numbers and the color is green. Sapnap hopes Dream is awake. He knocks on the door and waits. The door opens and Dream appears in the door, behind him is Bad. Sapnap cries and hugs both of them with a6d squashes in the middle. They finally let go and a6d realizes something missing. He goes to the floor and tries to use his strength to walk. He looks at every nametag until he stops at the nametag with pink and blue color. He goes inside and sees a familiar person sitting down on the bed. It's Jasper. A6d smiles and wakes Jasper up.

Jasper wakes up and sees a6d looking at her. a6d smiles and hugs Jasper tightly. Jasper tries to ignore the pain in her shoulders and gently hugs him back. a6d let go and hops off the bed but he accidentally slips. He falls to the ground and hurts his shoulder where the bullet rested. a6d softly sobs and Jasper comforts him, ignoring the pain. a6d feels better and starts walking. Jasper smiles and head back to the bed. She can't wait to get out and sees her family.

a6d is outside with Dream, Sapnap, and Bad. He wonders what is this unknown place. He walks around to find clues about the unknown place. He realizes he's in the hospital. He goes back to his caretakers but he accidentally trips and falls down to the floor. Sapnap sees it and runs towards and hugs him like a mother comforting her child. a6d relax and doesn't let out one tear. He then feels something weird around his headband. He checks his headband and realizes the stitches are detaching from the fabric. He sees the fabric almost rips into two pieces. Sapnap notices and smiles. He takes out the headband and give sit to Bad. Bad knows how to stitch so it won't be a problem for him.

Dream tells the group that they will leave the hospital in one week. They all are happy with the news and they can't wait to get out of the hospital.